Stephiek453 Stephiek453 13-15, F 17 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Family Struggles

Be with them by choice. Help them with the things they are doing so everyone enjoys Christmas. Often enough, time is what is most appreciated and valued, not things.

Best Answer

Write what it means to you to have them for parents and give it to them. Words and thoughts of love and kindness from our kids are always special.

Best Answer

Unfortunately love is not something you show, love is something you exude 24/7 (BTW! this is just my way of looking at it, no one else needs to agree).

Best Answer

My suggestions: Behave. Obey them. Buy them nice Christmas presents. Or if you have artistic talent, make them something.

Best Answer

I like the idea of a really heartfelt handwritten letter or card telling them how you feel about them. I also like others' posts about showing your love through acts of service and attentiveness, that is always good.

Best Answer

Rape them!!!!!

Best Answer

What Mrs. Momma said is spot on about the list of things you appreciate about them. But follow up on it every day of the year by being respectful, supportive, and do your chores, etc. That ultimately shows them you respect and appreciate them.

Best Answer

Write each of them a separate letter telling what it is about each of them that you love. Believe me, as a mother, personal letters from my kids are my greatest treasures. Merry Christmas!

Best Answer

That's a good idea, (: thank you. And Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

do you have a nice family photo you could have framed or mounted? My family members really seem to appreciate receiving a gesture like that. Lasting memories and all that.

Best Answer

im sure they will find that out for themselves on christmas.. if they dont already know.. but im sure they do

Best Answer

My family is going through a lot.. for further details you can read my story! There isn't a whole lot of love in the atmosphere in my house, :( so I want this to be extremely special

Best Answer

privacy restrictions prevent me from viewing your profile... you know they truly love you even if theres isnt much love being showed dont you?? im sure they feel the same.. hey.. at least you are with your family.. you are too young to be worying about that.. be happy man :) time flies and next thing you know you wont even remember we even had this conversation.. :)

Best Answer

See if you can find my story now, I changed the settings. But once you'll read it, you'll understand.

Best Answer

sorry bud.. i still cant... but first answer that question to yourself... you do know even through all the **** that happens that they love you.. dont you??

Best Answer

I mean yea /: I think so.

Best Answer

you dont think... you know that for a fact... look.. if i was in your situation i would tell them something like this on the day... "i wanna tell all of you.. and i do expect you to know it even if i dont say it.. I LOVE YOU.. i know we have alot of fights but you know that doesnt change anything... i know tomorrow you probably wont remember of any of this that im saying but today i want to be happy... just give me this one night to be happy.. we can start the fights again tomorrow if you find it better that way.. but please.. all i want for christmas is to show you how much i truly love you..

Best Answer

That was well written, okay..thank you(:

Best Answer

i too can express myself better by writting then talking

Best Answer

Perhaps write them a letter detailing everything that you appreciate about them and what they have done for you in your life. Making certain that you express how happy you are and the role they play(ed) in this as I am sure this is what most parents would love to hear in order to feel incredible :) Good luck!

Best Answer

Make up a series of coupons for special things, like cleaning up, helping around the house, anything special, hugs, etc.

Best Answer

buy christmas sweaters for youself and for them

Best Answer

Leave a dead rat on the doormat. Thats how cats do it apparently.

Best Answer

Hahha, oh yea. I'm sure that would do the trick.

Best Answer

Hugs work too. Maybe purr.

Best Answer