lafsnack lafsnack 51-55, M 7 Answers Nov 7, 2010

well western unionis pretty safe she has to show id to pick it up unless its nigeria please also be sure the person your talking to his real and not omeguy telling you lies with a false front picture if you know shes real then why not but double check the reality of it all your mind should be able to answer weather she is real or not if it was em id probably send it if i had it even not sure but soley your choice <br />
cherry xoxox

Best Answer

it is a scam please do not sent any money that can easily be intercepted in western union.they always pick western union.these people have no conscience at all about what they do,please dont send them money

Best Answer

sssssss don;t tell him,

Best Answer

send her a McDonald's gift card and then she has to buy "food"

Best Answer

thinks you should send her what ever it is she needs lol she's prolly got a bigggg family to feed :) lol

Best Answer

Ex Western Union Manager/clerk. Scammers use Western Union because it's instant cash and your loss. No way to get it back. Please NEVER send Western Union or any other method of payment unless you know the person well.

Best Answer

OLDEST SCAM since the internet , FORGET IT, theres lazy oafs who make good money with pity parties tell her to go to a church and beg

Best Answer

It could be a scam. But I can't tell, not enough details. We don't know the circumstances. For instance did you just meet her ? You know her ? Do you only know her from being online ? Is she going to take the money and buy booze or drugs ? Is she located close to you so you could meet her and take her shopping? I 'm sorry if I'm a little wary but I used to hang around people who would beg for money. They would tell people their car ran out of gas ( a lie ) and thier wife was waiting for them ( another lie ) to come back with gas money. My 'Friend ' would usually get $5.00 and buy some crack. Another thing my "friends " would do is go to a church near us and there was a pastor in the back who if you knocked on his door and tell him some sob story like you just got out of jail or you just moved into the area and you were broke and neded &20.00 for a motel the pastor would give it to you. they would show him fake papers saying they were in jail. Then they would get the money and buy drugs. You're picture or avatar or whatever it's called is of a grown man so you should know this. These same people would get a food voucher for $30.00 buy food at the store mostly meat then cruise around town selling the meat for cash for alcohol.

Best Answer

You are quite right wise owl. I will not send one red cent to this mob of thieveing rouges!

Best Answer