acting like she's f---- 13 years old. She's 40! When the hell do people grow up, I wish we had a thunder storm, and her and her stupid phone were hit by lightning, and fried.
PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 8 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

WTF is wrong with you?? EVERYBODY has cellphones. u need to grow the fuuck up.

Best Answer

I have a cellphone also, but I don't have the constant need to be talking to my numerous boyfriends, and texting all kinds of people while I'm at work. There was a guy here that was killed by a driver that was not paying attention to the road because he was to busy looking at his phone. I'm going to print your answer and give it to his grieving mother. All crying and stuff, she needs to grow up, because everyone has cellphones, right?

Best Answer

exactly.

Best Answer

So what's your question?

Best Answer

What's yours?

Best Answer

I agree that more people should be more courteous with cell phones!

Best Answer

for what reason?

Best Answer

Some people are rude as hell with cell phones!

Best Answer

easier to fry a land line in a lightning storm than a cell phone....I nearly got it once when lightning traveled down a phone wire, made the phone ring.

Best Answer

what does age have to do with anything? she has just as much riht to talk on her own phone as anyone else

Best Answer

where is this taking place at???

Best Answer

Work

Best Answer

Discuss the problem with your supervisor.

Best Answer