but i only like her as friend and if i said to her that i don't love then it might ruin our friendship so am really confused pls help
kakuma1 kakuma1 22-25, M 16 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If you don't have feelings for her as well, I would just ignore it until she brings it up. There isn't any need to bring up this topic on a buddy's hearsay. If she asks you about it, you're going to have to be honest about it (in a very gentle manner, perhaps beating around the bush a little bit), but if she doesn't bring it up, then you're assuming that this is an issue on the word of somebody else, and allowing this to cause you some distress. If she wants to ask you out, she'll get around to it, but if not, why worry about it in the meantime?

Best Answer

actually she told my best friend that she loves me and she doesn't know how she's going to tell me and then my best friend came yesterday and told me but she doesn't know that i know

Best Answer

This sucks because you do have to be straight with her - you don't have the same kind of feelings. Yes, it probably will end the friendship and that's sad, but the alternative is letting it drag on and hurting her even more. Depending on how long it's dragged on, she could end up missing out on opportunities for people that feel the same way. You have to be honest and know full well it's going to suck.

Best Answer

Thanks for advice really appreciate it

Best Answer

I do agree with the other person that you should just wait until she brings it up. She may never and it will just cause issues if you force the conversation first - especially since she obviously didn't mean for you to find out through a third person like that.

Best Answer

Well ask her instead of putting someone else in between you.. confront her and discuss it, do you have feelings for her?

Best Answer

i really care about her as a friend but i don't really have feelings for her

Best Answer

Then you need to have a chat with he and see how she feels about you and let her know in no uncertain terms that you don't think of her that way.. there is no use in dragging it out and feelings getting hurt.

Best Answer

Thanks for advice really appreciate it

Best Answer

Hey anytime.. I hope it helps.

Best Answer

My best friend and I went through the same thing. We were best friends since I was 8 years old and he was 11. Over time, somehow he tripped me and I fell for him. It was heartbreaking at first but now I'm very fortunate to still have him as my closest friend ever. We talk everyday, even about our relationship problems. If we went into a relationship ourselves and it didn't work out, its more likely I would have lost him. I am very happy where we are at, even tho I would jump at the chance if things ever change. I'm not waiting for him but a part of me inside always will. He knows how I feel and he even said we are soulmates. But our timing and locations aren't right for us to get together. Maybe someday... Maybe in our next lives as penguin.

Best Answer

Find out...

Best Answer

well wait for her to tell u please do not condemm make her understand let her tell you what kind of love she feels for it may not be what you think.She is your friend give an ear and maybe you will help her alot!

Best Answer

Dont listen to other people, confront your friend YOURSELF

Best Answer

If she is a close friend... then understand what it is too be a close friend and talk with her about it

Best Answer

Thanks for advice really appreciate it

Best Answer

be honest and don't judge. You may need to end the friendship if her love is strong. Sorry.

Best Answer

If you love her go for it! If not feel blessed that you are loved by someone, but dont lead her on and break her heart!

Best Answer

i don't love her am just worried if told me that she loves then i told her i don't then our friendship will be over

Best Answer

I dont think so, there are ways it can be done with out that happening. You could tell her you dont feel the same way and you think that she desrves to be loved by someone that thinks of her in a romantic way.

Best Answer

Thanks for advice really appreciate it

Best Answer

the first thing i would do is **********. go from there

Best Answer

Ask yourself how you feel about her and whether or not you want to just be friends or something more. When you can answer that you will know what to do.

Best Answer

i don't really have feeling for her but she has been friends of wine since we are four

Best Answer

Well doi you see her in that way? Maybe take her out for tacos and explore your options.

Best Answer

Well do you love her? And does she love you or is she in love with you?

Best Answer

i think she does but i don't and am just worried our friendship will be ruined

Best Answer

The best thing to do is to be honest with her. Don't string her along or anything just tell her up front how you feel. It may sting her a bit but she'll be thankful that you were just up front with her from the get go.

Best Answer