We make out n ****..and we've gone on a few dates..have a class together. She texts me everyday and shes always the first one to text me. But what does "too late to you now" mean?
gilligin gilligin 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Stage 5 clinger. Run.

Best Answer

lmfao

Best Answer

****, he's got a clinger!

Best Answer

She really likes you and probably has for ages, and shes saying im STARTING to like you, as if she never really did, trying to play with your mind mate making out you need to do the chasing, you just make sure its her that makes the sandwiches and not you, one for the lads.

Best Answer

let the stalking begin.

Best Answer

She thinks that you don't care or that you've moved on to someone else!

Best Answer

She told me "it doesnt even matter now" ?

Best Answer

Yes. what I said above is my interpreatation of what she said. it's too late to you now/it doesn't even matter now means One of you have moved on and it doesn't make a difference how she/you feels. Please be honest with her. Nothing worse than thinking something may happen if there's no chance of anything actually happening. Or she's given up on the idea that you 2 have something? Just ask her!

Best Answer

She thinks it's over. If My bf said that to me That's how I would take it.

Best Answer

I agree...that's probably an accurate response from you.

Best Answer

Ask her.

Best Answer

Well, in my opinion, it's not a play on words! Better look for the Motivation of her statement. it may be a "Come-On", to make the "Responsible" person of the relationship. Remember this, The Spider would have never eaten the Fly, had the Fly never got caught in the Web.!!! Learn how to Fly.... or Not be a Fly. Relationships are more about Motive, not love or liking someone.
Be careful about letting people choose you as their friend. What attracted them to you?????? What message did you send?

I trusted my 2nd wife for 24 years! Yes, completely! She proved herself. My money was always on the Chest of Drawers. The Checking Account was never showing a "Cash Out" from the Grocery Store. The Statements always closed out. So, I let down my guard, and 20 years later, I was surprised when I wanted to make a major Improvement to the House. I had no Money in the Bank. Then, my Employer Retirement Account person called me, and said; "There was an attempt to withdraw your Retirement Account, we have the Voice Print, and the actual Conversation of the person trying to Withdraw". It was the Wife. Need I say more?

I blamed myself, for not checking upon my Trust for her~ I could have prevented a great loss. But, I resolved, I trusted, I made a mistake, move on........ and I did.

Should she ever become engaged again, and her husband to be, ever calls me for Reference.................!!!!!!! I would be compelled to exercise my "Man Code".

Best Answer

It kind of sounds like she wants u to express how u feel about her.<br />
Girls who haven't had mature experiences in relationships or haven't quite grown up yet tend to (u could say) play games instead of being straight up. They give hints but withhold most of their feelings so they don't get hurt but also say it in a way to find out where ur mind & hearts at. Hope that helps.

Best Answer

She likes you and it's obvious you've NOT told her how you feel. If she's saying it's probably too late, she's thinking you have thoughts of moving on.<br />
Just be careful using the L word till you are sure. My own experience...I wanted to hear those words from another. Didn't mean I reciprocated that depth. Keep your pace slow.

Best Answer