OWY11 OWY11 18-21, M 21 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

She could just be interested in you. She may not even know what it means. She might be hoping you'll spend some money on her. She could be getting a kick out of teasing some poor guy. She might be plotting your demise. Or she might just like the taste of your lips and the warmth of your hugs.

Best Answer

....She seems to be attracted to you, and/or desperate, dear sir.

Best Answer

It means you are now the designated driver. Get her home safely.

Best Answer

she wansts to eat u naked

Best Answer

It just means she loves you

Best Answer

There multiple reasons for why shes doing that. she likes you and thinks the only way you guys can go out if she acts like it. or she is trying to make your current girlfriend jeleous

Best Answer

Do you like her??? If you do, just ask her out

Best Answer

FRIENDZONE!!! take it as encouragement, my friend. ask her about it, just to save face, do it jokingly. =0)

Best Answer

Party time!

Best Answer

She likes you

Best Answer

Theres 2 ways that could go.. she could just be a good friend.. girls do that all the time.. our she wants you but cant have you so is trying to hint it to you in a confusing way

Best Answer

I just asked the psychic and he thinks she likes you... could you give me the $20 the psychic cost me? thanks

Best Answer

it means she wants to be your girlfriend

Best Answer

Blind

Best Answer

She wants some skin

Best Answer

it means she wants to be your girlfriend...

Best Answer

Idiot.

Best Answer

go for it

Best Answer