Michaelfrancis75243 Michaelfrancis75243 18-21 6 Answers May 15, 2012

i guess you better find another woman then. because you will be effecting the baby with your negative vibes. remember who you are and become whole once again.

Best Answer

*snickers*<br />
She'll never see it and love the child anyway. Some things are best left unsaid. I hate hurting feelings, so I just keep them to myself (or gossip to my husband about them in private). "Hey, hon, Maci's kid kind of looks like an uncooked ham, huh?"

Best Answer

Love this!

Best Answer

All babies are ugly!

Best Answer

No, my baby is cute as hell. The compliments never cease. In fact, he will be modeling soon.

Best Answer

Yes I have seen an occasional good looking one, but the majority look like Gollum from lord of the rings!

Best Answer

Why does it matter, do you judge all people for their look before you speak to them. If you do you will lead a lonely life. If you like her treat her and the child well, it might end up the best thing you ever had. If you can't do that I feel for you as you are way to worried about looks, get to know the heart of all people and you will br much happier

Best Answer

I already spoke to her she's a great girl with a very ugly child ;) and for the record I'm extremely happy so I don't think I'm changing my persona any time soon

Best Answer

Cool, I didn't mean to insult you, just answered the question. Glad you are happy and good luck

Best Answer

Hopefully you aren't looking for a romantic relationship with the baby.

Best Answer

Lmao no I just don't think I could look at it I think I'll just find someone else I mean this kid really got hit with the ugly Stick

Best Answer

Hey, my sister had a baby like that! The baby did get better looking suprisingly. At first we weren't sure what to think. It looked alien.

Best Answer

Lmao let's hope that's what happens in this case
I'll hit her up in a year or two hopefully the child looks better

Best Answer