ilovesmores1234 ilovesmores1234 13-15, F 11 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

hes got a crush on you obviously... lol why do girls never work out the obvious for themselves??

Best Answer

Considering that he has never talked to me, nor me to him, and I don't know him. I have been in school with him forever. So, yeah. Draw your own conclusions buck-o.

Best Answer

alright dont get your knickers in a twist... i was only having a bit of a laugh.. but seriously though it just sounds like he has a crush on you... i went through this myself i just was too shy to ask this girl out i fancied... but looking back now i just wish i had it in me to just say what i felt but nevermind....

Best Answer

you're a sight for his sore eyes.

Best Answer

Because he like you, and that is what young males do.

Best Answer

you lucky SOB he likes you, duh,

Best Answer

He's just admiring you ... kids do that all the time. :)

Best Answer

he's probably likes you...

Best Answer

you look just like Hannah my baby girl who was taken away from me by that sick monster Hughes by god he'll pay for what he did to you what he did to our family my dearest Hannah I WILL AVENGE YOU

Best Answer

PLEASE only put relevant comments here. Besides - I have no avatar.

Best Answer

I was answering from that guys perspective you just ruined it for me thanks

Best Answer

Crush

Best Answer

he likes you

Best Answer