Be honest. Straight away ... His feelings will be hurt more, the longer it goes on ...

Best Answer

stop acting like a prima donna.

Best Answer

Tell him you like him (if that's true) but not in a romantic way.

Best Answer

Yes, tell him right away that you don't like him. If he's a smart guy, he'll get over it. Now, in my case, he's not so smart, and I did that, so he's extremely pissed at me. So your answer: find out if he's smart, or not so smart. The rest, you knew

Best Answer

Dump him - he's your best friend but you don't like him - isn't that a contradiction of terms?

Best Answer

remember, it isn't all about him, its about you to. you have a choice in this relationship, and if that choice is no, he can't do any thing about it

Best Answer

You don't like your best friend for liking you ? It doesn't blend. I like my bestfriend because he liked me. He likes me and it's all that matters.

Best Answer

He's your best friend but you don't like him?? This is a strange idea of friendship!

Best Answer

You don't like your best friend?<br />
get another.

Best Answer

Tell him "I only like you as a friend".He should accept friendship is better than nothing.

Best Answer