I'll tell ya what I did when I was little. The house we lived in was haunted. My brother and I would hear loud noises and hear voices in our kitchen at night. My parents never heard any of it...or if they did, they didn't admit it. It kept my brother and I up most nights. He and I both were terrified. I was around 7 yrs old at the time and had this crappy lil smiley face ring that I'd gotten out of a bubble gum machine. I loved that ring, but the noises were terrifying, so one day, I grabbed a kitchen chair, pushed it over to this large shelf that my mom had in the kitchen with her china all on it, I climbed that chair, took my ring off, and whispered, "You can have my ring if you'll just be quiet and let my brother and me sleep tonight." as I placed the ring in a tea cup.<br />
That night was silent. The next morning, I looked for the ring. It was gone. My brother and I never heard the noises ever again.

Best Answer

Yeah, I saw that movie, too.

Best Answer

What movie?

Best Answer

Mmm Hmmm. LOL.
All kidding aside, I agree with Astalmoon. Smudge your home. Cant hurt.

Best Answer

well i believe in ghosts and demons...if paranormal activity is happening in your house i suggest you contact your local preist so he can do a house exorcism...cause you never know if you have a demon living in the house...goodluck to you and your family...

Best Answer

Fumigate the place. Whatever it is would kill it

Best Answer

VERY COOL! Where do you live? I wanna see too!

Best Answer

you could always have the house blessed by whatever kind of religious leader you have

Best Answer

Lately I have been thinking of that. My dog will go into my sister's room and just lay there and stare at something or she will sit in her cage and won't come out which kind of freaks us out but no one seems to believe us so there isn't much we can do I guess

Best Answer

if it scares you, you can try praying yourself, when you're frightened and tell it to not bother you. It may not be a negative thing though, if nothing sinister has happen. try telling it to stop scaring you. It works for some.

Best Answer

oh your house is really hunted...animals start behaving unusual, and stare at walls as if they seen a ghost...if your dog is not acting like her normal self, then something is in your house...go see a priest he can help...

Best Answer