I like to dress up. I like to wear suits when on a date.

Best Answer

funny it seams to be over a certain age that want to dress up so over 40

Best Answer

Dress up both of them, a well dressed couple is an eyecatcher.

Best Answer

Thank-you. As I said they both can turn heads and be very sexy I might add.

Best Answer

As a woman, I enjoy dressing up when I go out. It may not be the little black dress, but I am certain to pull myself together so I feel good about myself, and I want him to feel good about me, too. But it has been a point of contention here. He wears shorts 10 months of the year. <br />
I would become frustrated with him when we would attend events and he would wear a big, baggy t-shirt and shorts that were dirty and oversized. (He recently lost a lot of weight.) I solved this problem by complimenting him each time he did pull himself together and told him how hot he looked and how proud I was to be with him. <br />
Last night he put out his hand and said, "Let's go to Joe's for dinner." He had on those darned shorts and tshirt. His shoes were on and he was ready to go. I told him I need 20 mins to pull myself together. When I came back downstairs, he had changed his clothes! I asked him why and he said, "Because I just knew you were going to get all dressed up." I think I've solved my problem, and it doesn't kill him to spend 5 minutes cleaning up for me.

Best Answer

I like casual dress -- I mean very casual -- so I love being able to work from home a lot of the time and I am in jeans and t-shirts or sweatshirts -- much more comfortable than the business dress I would wear to go to the corporate offices. But if I have a business meeting, you can damned well bet that I am going there dressed as if Forbes magazine was going take my picture for an article on up-and-coming female systems gurus. <br />
Going out socially? Depends on where we are going. If we are going to meet friends in our favorite local pub (yes, we are in the US, not the UK, but the bar we like strives for a pub type atmosphere) to munch on buffalo wings and drink good craft beer, then I am going to be in jeans and a nice t-shirt and maybe a jacket and my husband is going to be in jeans and a button down collar shirt and a sports jacket.<br />
Going out fancy? Yeah, I've got some sexy black dresses (and some other colors too, but I especially like a couple of low cut black cocktail dresses) and my husband is going to be in a sharp looking suit. If it is a really fancy affair, he will wear his tux.<br />
It all depends on where you are going and what you are going to be doing and you need to dress appropriately. On a vacation to France we went to some beaches and I dressed appropriately in just the bottom half of my swim suit. <br />
When going out with his wife/girlfriend/partner, a real man knows how to dress appropriately for whatever the occasion.

Best Answer

Well out of respect for the lady that would show some honor for her goig with me out in public place other than the local Bar.

Best Answer

Out of respect to the person you are with it would be polite to dress up, but some people just aren't that vain.

Best Answer

Yes the should both dress up. I am sick of going to a nice restaurant with my wife only to see other people dressed like going out to weed the garden in shorts, tank tops and flipflops.

Best Answer

The woman should probably ask him to dress better. They're not going fishing!

Best Answer

To me it would depend on the place you are going, if it is a place that it is appropriate to dress "up" then both should do so.

Best Answer

HMMM..men..you can dress them up but you can't take them ot!!!

Best Answer

after buying the woman the little black dress, men cant afford anything nice for them to wear

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer