I have an unusually long foreskin so I skin it back to expose the urinary meatus to give unrestricted flow when I pee. It is kind of pleasurable to pee thru my foreskin but I only do it when at a urinal or a trough or outside. I am curious to know what you other uncut guys do when you pee. This is a serious question & I will delete all wise *** comments. Cut guys please do not comment!
dst68 dst68 66-70, M 43 Answers Apr 15, 2013

I pull my foreskin all the way back to pee! Cause if I don't it goes everywhere the only time I don't is when my wife holds my **** while I pee she loves my foreskin very much and she holds it see keeps my foreskin over my head!! She likes watching pee come out of my foreskin then when I'm done she will pull it back in forth to get all of it out!!! And I love my foreskin but not as much as my wife does!! Lol

Best Answer

Most of the time...pee through the foreskin. When I have a slight erection, like after sex...then I pull it back to pee. Mine is very loose & slides back with no effort at all .

Best Answer

Sounds good.

Best Answer

I have a very long overhang and usually pee through it. It's easier to control as it cuts the pressure of the pee down. It also helps keep it in one stream vs what can happen through the slit in the cockhead.

When I'm done I use tp to clean the tip. I just pull it back to expose the slit and make sure all is dry. I usually have a very clean **** and I think doing this helps.

Every now and then I'll pull the skin all the way back to pee. I don't nessessarily need an occasion to do it but if the mood strikes I will. It does help if you're trying to make distance or maybe show off a bit.

Best Answer

I pee thru my foreskin. The only time I retract is when it is extremely cold and my wrinkled foreskin has completely closed off my **** mouth. In those cases if I didn't retract, I would have no idea where my pee stream would go.

Best Answer

I have a loose foreskin but have to skin it back to pee , I had to teach myself this when I was young .

Best Answer

I have a longer foreskin and I pee through it. It allows for a more controlled stream. I'll never pull it back unless its to wash.

Best Answer

Never skinned back until I was 9 or so. Then always skinned back for many years, because I was ashamed of having foreskin. Now I usually pull back only a few millimeters, just enough to clear the opening. Sometimes I pull back all the way. Only in the shower do I pee completely unretracted.

Best Answer

Thank you for your comment!

Best Answer

Thank you for your comment!

Best Answer

I have to peel it back otherwise it will be all over my thighs

Best Answer

I have to pull it back to allow for my piercing.

Best Answer

What kind of piercing?

Best Answer

my foreskin seems to fit about right, but i always pull it back a little. if you dont there is always the risk of spraying!!

Best Answer

I have an unusually long foreskin so I have to skin it back enough to expose the urinary meatus.

Best Answer

i love my foreskin though....

Best Answer

I love my foreskin too!

Best Answer

Just a little. I don't have long foreskin though.

Best Answer

Push it all the way back like a convertible :)

Best Answer

I usually pull it back a bit back just to expose the meatus.. When I almost through I let the pee come through the foreskin.. For some reason I think the urine cleans the foreskin. Atleast once a day I pinch my foreskin to let some urine accumulate between my penis and foreskin and form a balloon that helps in cleaning the 'cheese' if any.. I then wash it while taking a shower..

Best Answer

Just keep that ugly skin retracted always. It keeps the HEAD dry and you don't have that awful smell to worry about. That is what I do and it works. I have to retract it whenever it slips a bit - and it does from time to time during the day, especially if I am sitting. But it's worth the effort.

Best Answer

Ohh Neither I nor 'friends' who have seen it do not consider my foreskin to be ugly.. I do not smell.. and I did mention I was it regularly..

Best Answer

I meant .... I wash it regularly...

Best Answer

I always pulled it back and hold it straight. It reduces soiling. I always use a tissue to wipe any residue. Keep it clean and dry. Wherever possible I use the WC so that I am able to wash too.

Mine is tight by the way.

Best Answer

I usually just pull my foreskin back a little bit to let the tip poke out and I pee like that. I used to pee through my foreskin until I was about 9-10 and then I could retract my foreskin all the way so I started peeing like that. I still pee through my foreskin sometimes though, mostly when I'm taking my shower and get the urge to pee.

Best Answer

Through my foreskin, i hate to pull it back. Love my foreskin:-).

Best Answer

I pull it back just enough so that I can urinate without the foreskin affecting the pressure and direction of flow... otherwise it can be erratic.

Why are you asking that question?

Best Answer

Just curious to see how other uncut guys pee!

Why not ask this question? Lol

Seriously, a gf asked me what I do when I pee and I told her. Then she asked me what other uncut guys do and I told her, some skin back and some don't!

So I thought what the heck, I will ask on EP and see what other uncut guys do when they pee!

Best Answer

Yes!
But you gave me A SERIOUS BOLLOCKING when I asked you that question elsewhere!
Do you suffer from a split personality or something?
"Just curious ...." you say?
You told me NEVER to ask you such a question EVER AGAIN!
PLEASE EXPLAIN ????????

Best Answer

My husband does not pull his foreskin back when he urinates. I've asked him why as I thought that it would be cleaner if a guy would retract it. After all, girls wipe after they pee.

He told me that he has never pulled it back and he doesn't see a reason why he should. Fair enough I suppose.

Best Answer

For me it is very pleasurable to pee thru my unusually long foreskin. However, I only do that when I pee at a urinal, a trough or outside because it sometimes tends to spray.

So when I pee at home I skin it back until my urinary meatus is free of foreskin.

However, one of the people who posted here who also has a long foreskin suggested I pinch the end of my foreskin with my thumb & index finger. This will cause the foreskin to balloon slightly but will also cause a long foreskin to line up with the urinary meatus.

A long foreskin can get bent or twisted in jockey underwear which interferes with the foreskin urinary meatus alignment. After I learned this little trick I now pee thru my foreskin all the time with no spray and no mess!

As I said earlier, it is very pleasurable for me to pee thru my long foreskin and I prefer to do it that way!

Best Answer

My foreskin doesn't cover my whole gland so my meatus is also exposed. It doesn't matter if I pull the skin back.

Best Answer

pull back

Best Answer