How many times do I have to flush to get rid of you? I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ***. You should wear a condom on your head because if you're gonna act like a **** you you might as well dress like one! THE EARTH IS FULL GO HOME. You are so computer illiterate, you shake your laptop to get the cookies out. Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory. By the way, the zoo called, the baboons want their butts back, so you'll have to find a new face. <br />
How's that Babz?

Best Answer

I think your account will suddenly get "deleted"

Best Answer

oh but...I..errr...in my defence....this was only a test...right...not the real thing...everybody knows youre never out in the test run...and it did hurt when I fell from Heaven!

Best Answer

You'd make a good lawyer

Best Answer

Tell us how you really feel.

Best Answer

We're taking up a defensive posture from the apocalyptic fall-out from EP's glitch in another Q

Best Answer

I'm freaking out what sould i do?

Best Answer

Dress the children in lead vests. Where do you have that rusty ol shot gun, We may have an apocalyptic zombie situation- You mobilize whoever you can on the north and east. This has stopped being funny

Best Answer

Come with me if you want to live!

Best Answer

No, No man- I took this on- I'll stay till the last- sending my kids tho

Best Answer

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...........women & children first!!

Best Answer

WRAP THEM IN LEAD.....SLOW DOWN DELTA------HERE ARE SOME LEAD VESTS (*pant, huff, puff* ) Christ she's fast. D E L T A- THE VESTS.....

Best Answer