I encourage them to make independent investigation of truth<br />
and freely decide their way of life. Each individual, including <br />
each of my children, is endowed with intelligence to ask questions,<br />
to find answers and to apply them for a good life, suitable to particular<br />
tastes, talents and circumstances.<br />
The Internet, since this Year of Dragon 2012, can provide free access to truth<br />
for all mature human beings who want to decide their own destinies.

Best Answer

im not religious when ask what religion i say all. But my youngest is a strong believer of god and i take her to church and we do grace when she ask. my son doesn't believe in any religion and my oldest is a Buddhist.<br />
i think its important for my kids to take control and own their own thoughts and action.

Best Answer

Great answer. You sound like you have a sweet family. :)

Best Answer

Thank you but they have had some dark moments but they always come to me so we do alright.

Best Answer

Mine are too young to really have a choice about religion. We take them to church with us and I hope when it is time they will stick with what we believe. I think trying to force it upon people is a good way to push them away. That was what pushed me away for so long.

Best Answer

That is great. I have a friend that converted to Christianity at 20 years old so you are right that people need to find religion when they need it :)

Best Answer

Follow mine till he wants to try another. Forced participation in religion is where my parents went wrong.

Best Answer

My children do not have to like the same foods as I do or do the same job as i do or even wear the same clothes, but they MUST believe in and obey THE same and ONLY GOD. That is a real CHRISTians highest LAW and deepest passion: Thou shalt have no other "gods".

Best Answer

So do you dislike other religious beliefs then? Such as Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, or Buddhism?

Best Answer

All beliefs that either deny the truth or advocate sin are poisonous and criminal. I would gladly abolish those beliefs from the minds of all people if I was able, but GOD is wiser than I, and HE allowed people to have free will even if they will mostly use it to destroy themselves with it. HE warned us, but so many wont listen. But GOD doesn't want wind up toys, HE wants a family and anyone who does not want to be a part of HIS family are allowed to opt out, unfortunately for them, there is only one place they can go without GODs strength to lift them above. They wanted to go it alone and do it Frank Sinatra style, it wont be any consolation but during their short life here on this rock, they were allowed to suffer little enough to believe they could bear any consequence. How conceited a person has to be to presume themselves wiser than THE CREATOR (and we all know there IS ONE), but that's their freely made choice, too bad they didn't trust GOD to know more than they do.

Best Answer

All beliefs that either deny the truth or advocate sin are poisonous and criminal. I would gladly abolish those beliefs from the minds of all people if I was able, but GOD is wiser than I, and HE allowed people to have free will even if they will mostly use it to destroy themselves. HE warned us, but so many wont listen. But GOD doesn't want wind up toys, HE wants a family and anyone who does not want to be a part of HIS family are allowed to opt out, unfortunately for them, there is only one place they can go without GODs strength to lift them above. They wanted to go it alone and do it Frank Sinatra style, it wont be any consolation but during their short life here on this rock, they were allowed to suffer little enough to believe they could bear any consequence. How conceited a person has to be to presume themselves wiser than THE CREATOR (and we all know there IS ONE), but that's their freely made choice, too bad they didn't trust GOD to know more than they do.

Best Answer

Let me put it this way....<br />
I don't care what my children do in life.. <br />
but if they don't believe in Jesus.. if they don't repent for their sins.... if they don't go to heaven..<br />
then I have truly failed them. . that is what I am afraid of.

Best Answer

Be a better example, start caring what they do and loose the profanity in the avatar (and in your life) or you really will fail them.

Best Answer