I'm not trying to be a drama queen here; this is the only way that I can ask. This is for ReDefyningMe: Yes, I've been angry about being blocked. But yes, I sort of deserved it, but I also wish I could have defended myself. I also wish I could have apologized. I think you ask some really good questions. I think they are very interesting, and every now and then I click on one because it'd be a good one to answer, but I realize I can't because you've blocked me. For a while, I blocked you too. I've unblocked you, and I'm asking that you do the same. We'll both have to put the past behind us and hopefully get along in the future. Would you do one thing for me if you don't unblock me? Would you at least reply to me? Even if you want to be mean to me, at least I'll know then there's no chance of a change in the present situation. If you'll unblock me though, I'd appreciate it. But if you don't unblock me, please just message me about it, and I won't ask again. You have my word.
Brieks07 Brieks07 22-25, F 6 Answers Aug 22, 2009

Very heartfelt. If redefining doesnt respond I wouldnt worry too much. You sound nice and reasonable-cant imagine why anyone would block you.

Best Answer

I tried that the other day!....People like that <br />
SHOULD NOT BE ON E.P!!.....This is a General Site!

Best Answer

I don't care about blocking or not blocking. I just do what I like and let people do what they like. And, I see that things run smoothly.

Best Answer

Yall I wouldn't even worry about being blocked..There is a chick on here who blocked me because apparently I'm not moral enough for her...even though she has befriended people who call themselves sociopaths. What a joke. Just block them back and be glad you're not such a loser!

Best Answer

I don't even know why ReDefyningMe even blocked me to begin with? did I do something? lol

Best Answer