A woman that would just walk up to a man and ask to go play is probably a woman with more diseases and problems than I would want to deal with.<br />
On the ethics side, for most of my life I would have said no (have said no,) because I am married. Because of things that have come down in my marriage over the last two years, I would be tempted for the first time in thirty five years, but for the reason listed above, would say no.

Best Answer

I'm a lady over 40 and that is some dumb question to ask a man of any age.<br />
The answer is obvious

Best Answer

but I got some unobvious answers. Just a few.

Best Answer

no crack *****, but someone decent maybe, it would be case by case, kinda picky

Best Answer

that what I thought! MEN!

Best Answer

i'm not really picky, i sort of like all gals, but just been really burned by the ex, she cheated after 20 years so i would not want to get hurt again.

Best Answer

not sure this would be a brain thing.

Best Answer

most men over 30 would querry it

Best Answer

thanks for being honist.

Best Answer

We are not all shallow - sure we are visually aroused but most of us have morals. IF a women walked upto me and made it obvious she wanetd sex Id want to know WHY because its not like a women to be so forward so I would be a little suspicious to say the least.

Best Answer

Good for you! I like that you would want to know why. it means you are thinking abut her a little.

Best Answer

average looks? yes.

Best Answer

And have her lead me to her gang so I can get jumped and mugged? nah.

Best Answer

sound like you live in a bad part of town.

Best Answer

Oh, no. Not at all. I just never get lucky like that, so I've gotta figure that she's out to do me harm. LOL

Best Answer

Depends.....

Best Answer

Go.

Best Answer

I would sure try!

Best Answer

Ok I would never do that but I wonder how you crazy men/boys think!

Best Answer