Censure on the internet is the worst thing ever invented by lack of vision. As if the concept of being a nation rather than a bunch of people wasn't obvious in the fact we have dialect culture and provinces.......people make the world turn round, not lines on maps<br />
Connecting the world and synchronizing people removes misunderstandings and differences ,it unifies the world. Any action to block such things is an affront to humanity.<br />
With all lack of respect.....your government is less than dust. Time to pick up a torch and burn it down.

Best Answer

hmm glad ep is not blocked :)

Best Answer

yea ,lots of things r blocked here ,I feel like living in a cave

Best Answer

You aren't really missing much. There are technically source for most of that stuff other places...but by blocking the big ones...they interrupt people's ability to reach many people so easily. There's probably some up sides to being in china too. There are good and bad most places.

Best Answer

you can use proxy link to visit those pages....youtube is blocked in my country too...I used to download all the tutorial videos..now I've to use proxy link..

Best Answer

ive used that ,but they dont work sometimes.

Best Answer

Consider yourself saved from the ultimate waste of time that is the BS known as "Social Media"
Where do you live anyway?

Best Answer