the end of your existence? And what about karma, what energy you put out there must come back to you, such as throwing a ball against a wall, you use your energy to throw the ball and it comes back. Any sensible ideas out there?
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 23 Answers Jan 4, 2012

E=MC 2... energy changes to a different form

Best Answer

It is still energy. Who has proven that the form can't be related to a living or unseen form.

Best Answer

There really is NO such thing as perpetual motion-Everything stops--Even our sun will run out of energy!

Best Answer

entropy!

Best Answer

Even with one atom every cubic yard there is entropy.

Best Answer

Exactly what I believe and know... There really is no death because everything is energy .... No energy ceases from existing but only changes form and travels. It is interesting that some people still dispute these things. Consciousness is energy... Spirit is energy... Life is energy. To dispute spirit and consciousness, which are just two different words, is to dispute that energy and life also do not exist. Sometimes people focus on words besides what the words describe. Many words for one thing. Soon it will become mainstream.<br />
Response to an answer here:<br />
MATTER is a dense form of energy. Quantum physics, SCIENCE, has even found that our Universe is a projection... Much like a hologram. Many people do not understand that our world only seems the way it is because of our glorious design, because of our CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEMS which include the brain. What is the world that our CNS's are projecting to our brains and transferred through our spines and nerves?.......... It is ENERGY. Or QUaNTUM CONSCIOUSNESS..... Those waves of possibility are just oscillating until the Observer collapses the wave function into an actuality. It is scary to most people to know what the Universe truly is .... NOT A CLOCKWORK MACHINE but a VAST INFINITE FIELD OF ENERGY POTENTIALITY..... Complex, flowing, oscillating .... And like an organism.<br />
A response to another answer here:<br />
Karma has everything to do with positive and negative energy.. People say "Good" for positive, nice feeling energy and "bad" for negative, suffering energy. Positive energy can be represented by ++++ energy and then negative is + energy... Positive, high energy... Negative, is low energy. There is no such thing as "zero energy.". Karma is impersonal, cause and effect... Our choices, feelings, intentions are all energetic forces that as well as action we all use to flow, exist in this holographic, physical world so many misguided people believe is a mere machine, like a clock.. It is more like an organism. All scientific.. Btw.

Best Answer

Some people feel so traumatized by life, and have suppressed so much horror, that the idea of living again terrifies them. They surely also don't want to consciously know how much they have contributed to their own misery, and karma would feel like punishment rather than a learning tool.

Best Answer

Reincarnation is a concept of multidimensionality; where we put our attention, there is our focus. Since time does not exist, reincarnation as a linear reality can't either. I know a couple of people who are horrified by the thought of reaping what they have sown. Not me. I am convinced I have done every dastardly deed under the sun... which is why I don't do those things now. My focus is on more inclusion, more oneness. New Age baloney is a way of dismissing a concept that, contrary to its name, is no new concept. It's simply non-traditional. BTW, nothing wrong with comforting the self if the reality is too horrifying. But that we will all meet our real self is a belief of New Age -- that won't go away regardless of traditionalists scoffing. EVERYTHING is personality made (persons don't exist).

Best Answer

Karma is not punishment. Please seek some reading about this. "Good" is what people describe and can be World-wide k ow to humanity because we are all human with central nervous systems. Do you think when an Ethopian feels anger ... It is not the kind of anger felt by a Canadian? How about suffering? Is anger, sadness or love, joy completely different from culture to culture? You are writing about belief, not feelings.... actions, behaviors are labeled "bad" or "good" according to the culture... Does that mean the cultural belief in Africa that it is a "good" thing to subject a three year old girl to female gen*tal mutilation that people from others cultures who believe it is torture should just back off because morality, behavior, actions, and beliefs that start the wheels in motion varies from culture to culture? Sorry, but what a dangerous state of mind!........ Feelings, intentions, etc. are forces that lead to action as well as many inner affects on the body..not to mention other people around the "feeling person." Reincarnation is another way of looking at the fact ENERGY does not cease to exist but only changes form and travels. Karma can be seen in people lives... Karma can even be looked at as a non-Spiritual related aspect of the Universe. Misery is not about cause-effect? A Person cheats on his spouse; the spouse leaves; the mistress leaves... The person drowns himself in misery... = cause-effect. Cause = marial issues; narcosistic attitude/personality; Effect = misery. Everything is cause and effect... The effect triggers another chain of cause-effect..... Action-consequence. It never ends.... It is a loop, a cycle of cause-effect. Body function is all cause-effect.

Best Answer

Those terms in quotes are man-made and perceptual. Karma is not tlt-for-tat. It is placed on us by our higher selves to have an experience that we need in order to grow. Nothing more. There is no punishment.

Best Answer

My energy died at about 5:00PM today.

Best Answer

You are misunderstanding the first law of thermodynamics, and we are matter, not energy.

Best Answer

We are also energy because when you take an atom and place it under a microscope and take away the subatomic particles all thats left is energy moving in waves and that mysterious energy flows through everything.

Best Answer

You do not have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Best Answer

Are you saying we do not have energy?

Best Answer

all properties have their substance and physical state by nature of the vibrations of those molecules that make up that matter. Are you saying that this molecular vibration or atomic activity is not energy ? How many atoms do not have an electron?

Best Answer

Bravo, MiniBryant.

Best Answer

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"
John McEnroe

Best Answer

@TireSoup4 Being energy and having energy associated with you, are two completely different things.

Best Answer

@ Puck61, Energy and matter are related in a very fundamental way, and all matter has energy associated with it, but there is a clear distinction between energy and matter. *And hydrogen ions don't have electrons.

Best Answer

A battery is matter which produces electricity and therefore light on demand. Until the battery is depleted.. Then no more light. The battery is still there but no longer producing energy. Thats how I see us. We run and down and its over. Not much to fear there really. We just switch off,

Best Answer

The energy goes somewhere!

Best Answer

Sorry. After use the energy is spent, like a match burning down. I'm afraid your knowledge of the basic science is lacking. We arrive. If we do it right we make a differenc esomehow. And we leave. Thats it for the physical universe..

Best Answer

The metal casing of the electricity which appears to be the battery is made out of energy... There is not one thing that isn't energy, oscillating, waves of Strings. You might want to explore a little more.

Best Answer

Whowasthat.... The Universe is not physical. You have focused in on Newtonian Physics and are ignoring the science that will eventually completely dismantle Newtonian Physics, Quantum Phyisics and quantum mechanics. Very bold to declare someone's knowledge is lacking in basic science and yet you call the Universe "physical" a.k.a. Mechanical. Your judgment only reflects the boundary of your knowledge not TireSoup4's. We are all still learning. The issue is not stopping.

Best Answer

Can a battery run, jump, talk and dream? Comparing a battery to a complex human being is ludicrous.

Best Answer

I believe we are delirious if we believe this is the only place humans inhabit and are seen as physical or non-physical beings. It is not that that cut and dry. How is it explained that some humans are telepathic or are telekinetic.

Best Answer

We are spirits inside of a fleshly shell. When you die, the body decays, but the spirit goes to heaven. Energy gets transferred and recycled. A decaying corpse is food for worms and they get energy from eating it and a bird eats the worm and gets energy from that. Circle of Life.

Best Answer

Those who believe death is the end of our existence believe that because they are ignorant and arrogant. They learn a little science and think they know it all. They don't see that it doesn't make sense. They don't see the big picture. They limit their beliefs to what science can prove.

Best Answer

I thought when we die, that kind of 'energy' goes into decomposition. Anything other than that is ethereal suggestion.

Best Answer

Perhaps we cease being kinetic and become potential. The question that brings to my mind is, - Does the energy that proceeds from a source cease to be when there is no longer a source.? Energy is always everywhere, but we need devices to tap into it and harness it. So that energy that lies within us simply becomes one with the universe. I hate how new age that sounds! I believe in an afterlife and I believe in intelligent design, the rest is speculation, but my heart knows for a fact that baby rapers and Tibetan Llamas do not share the same eternal fate. I think someday 'string theory' will prove the existence of an after life. Negative energy will not inhabit the same space as positive energy.

Best Answer

I can visualize what you're saying as the ripples in the pond coming back to center, and if the pond were perfectly round, and the stone were perfectly centered, the waves would return to origin. Gives new meaning to being created in God's image, I guess.<br /><br />Since I personally find no use in that concept, though, my thoughts turn to ghosts -- the lover's mind as a sort of parabolic reflector of this energy. Kinda spooky. And finally, all the horrible transporter accidents that have occurred in Star Trek. You have definitely spooked me. ;)

Best Answer

Energy no longer maintaining the fragile biochemistry and consciouness/ soul of an individual organism

Best Answer

What if we loose conciousness forever? Conciousness becomes unconciousness. I suppose that is the fear.

Best Answer

Please note my answer.

Best Answer