the end of your existence? And what about karma, what energy you put out there must come back to you, such as throwing a ball against a wall, you use your energy to throw the ball and it comes back. Any sensible ideas out there?
Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 23 Answers Jan 4, 2012

E=MC 2... energy changes to a different form

Best Answer

It is still energy. Who has proven that the form can't be related to a living or unseen form.

Best Answer

entropy!

Best Answer

Even with one atom every cubic yard there is entropy.

Best Answer

Exactly what I believe and know... There really is no death because everything is energy .... No energy ceases from existing but only changes form and travels. It is interesting that some people still dispute these things. Consciousness is energy... Spirit is energy... Life is energy. To dispute spirit and consciousness, which are just two different words, is to dispute that energy and life also do not exist. Sometimes people focus on words besides what the words describe. Many words for one thing. Soon it will become mainstream.<br />
Response to an answer here:<br />
MATTER is a dense form of energy. Quantum physics, SCIENCE, has even found that our Universe is a projection... Much like a hologram. Many people do not understand that our world only seems the way it is because of our glorious design, because of our CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEMS which include the brain. What is the world that our CNS's are projecting to our brains and transferred through our spines and nerves?.......... It is ENERGY. Or QUaNTUM CONSCIOUSNESS..... Those waves of possibility are just oscillating until the Observer collapses the wave function into an actuality. It is scary to most people to know what the Universe truly is .... NOT A CLOCKWORK MACHINE but a VAST INFINITE FIELD OF ENERGY POTENTIALITY..... Complex, flowing, oscillating .... And like an organism.<br />
A response to another answer here:<br />
Karma has everything to do with positive and negative energy.. People say "Good" for positive, nice feeling energy and "bad" for negative, suffering energy. Positive energy can be represented by ++++ energy and then negative is + energy... Positive, high energy... Negative, is low energy. There is no such thing as "zero energy.". Karma is impersonal, cause and effect... Our choices, feelings, intentions are all energetic forces that as well as action we all use to flow, exist in this holographic, physical world so many misguided people believe is a mere machine, like a clock.. It is more like an organism. All scientific.. Btw.

Best Answer

My energy died at about 5:00PM today.

Best Answer

You are misunderstanding the first law of thermodynamics, and we are matter, not energy.

Best Answer

We are also energy because when you take an atom and place it under a microscope and take away the subatomic particles all thats left is energy moving in waves and that mysterious energy flows through everything.

Best Answer

You do not have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Best Answer

Are you saying we do not have energy?

Best Answer

all properties have their substance and physical state by nature of the vibrations of those molecules that make up that matter. Are you saying that this molecular vibration or atomic activity is not energy ? How many atoms do not have an electron?

Best Answer

Bravo, MiniBryant.

Best Answer

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"
John McEnroe

Best Answer

@TireSoup4 Being energy and having energy associated with you, are two completely different things.

Best Answer

@ Puck61, Energy and matter are related in a very fundamental way, and all matter has energy associated with it, but there is a clear distinction between energy and matter. *And hydrogen ions don't have electrons.

Best Answer

A battery is matter which produces electricity and therefore light on demand. Until the battery is depleted.. Then no more light. The battery is still there but no longer producing energy. Thats how I see us. We run and down and its over. Not much to fear there really. We just switch off,

Best Answer

The energy goes somewhere!

Best Answer

Sorry. After use the energy is spent, like a match burning down. I'm afraid your knowledge of the basic science is lacking. We arrive. If we do it right we make a differenc esomehow. And we leave. Thats it for the physical universe..

Best Answer

The metal casing of the electricity which appears to be the battery is made out of energy... There is not one thing that isn't energy, oscillating, waves of Strings. You might want to explore a little more.

Best Answer

Whowasthat.... The Universe is not physical. You have focused in on Newtonian Physics and are ignoring the science that will eventually completely dismantle Newtonian Physics, Quantum Phyisics and quantum mechanics. Very bold to declare someone's knowledge is lacking in basic science and yet you call the Universe "physical" a.k.a. Mechanical. Your judgment only reflects the boundary of your knowledge not TireSoup4's. We are all still learning. The issue is not stopping.

Best Answer

Can a battery run, jump, talk and dream? Comparing a battery to a complex human being is ludicrous.

Best Answer

I believe we are delirious if we believe this is the only place humans inhabit and are seen as physical or non-physical beings. It is not that that cut and dry. How is it explained that some humans are telepathic or are telekinetic.

Best Answer

We are spirits inside of a fleshly shell. When you die, the body decays, but the spirit goes to heaven. Energy gets transferred and recycled. A decaying corpse is food for worms and they get energy from eating it and a bird eats the worm and gets energy from that. Circle of Life.

Best Answer

Those who believe death is the end of our existence believe that because they are ignorant and arrogant. They learn a little science and think they know it all. They don't see that it doesn't make sense. They don't see the big picture. They limit their beliefs to what science can prove.

Best Answer

I thought when we die, that kind of 'energy' goes into decomposition. Anything other than that is ethereal suggestion.

Best Answer

Perhaps we cease being kinetic and become potential. The question that brings to my mind is, - Does the energy that proceeds from a source cease to be when there is no longer a source.? Energy is always everywhere, but we need devices to tap into it and harness it. So that energy that lies within us simply becomes one with the universe. I hate how new age that sounds! I believe in an afterlife and I believe in intelligent design, the rest is speculation, but my heart knows for a fact that baby rapers and Tibetan Llamas do not share the same eternal fate. I think someday 'string theory' will prove the existence of an after life. Negative energy will not inhabit the same space as positive energy.

Best Answer

I can visualize what you're saying as the ripples in the pond coming back to center, and if the pond were perfectly round, and the stone were perfectly centered, the waves would return to origin. Gives new meaning to being created in God's image, I guess.<br /><br />Since I personally find no use in that concept, though, my thoughts turn to ghosts -- the lover's mind as a sort of parabolic reflector of this energy. Kinda spooky. And finally, all the horrible transporter accidents that have occurred in Star Trek. You have definitely spooked me. ;)

Best Answer

Energy no longer maintaining the fragile biochemistry and consciouness/ soul of an individual organism

Best Answer

What if we loose conciousness forever? Conciousness becomes unconciousness. I suppose that is the fear.

Best Answer

Please note my answer.

Best Answer