Horror3 Horror3 22-25 3 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

You're this old, should be able to tell that it's going nowhere, he used his ex as an excuse for not doing something with you? You need to have a serious talk with him, or leave him.

Best Answer

leave him find someone else

Best Answer

Well we had a big arguement a few weeks ago an he had the chance to walk away an. End it with me and he never !

Best Answer

He wants to be with me but he wants to stop doing a lot of the stuff we use to do :/ I'm confused !!

Best Answer

sorry too hear

Best Answer

No it's okay we sorted that out and he wanted to forget about it and move on but I'm confused because he wants to be with me ... But them everything we use to do before he don't want to do any more ::/

Best Answer

tell him to have a chat and be frank what he wants out of the relationship so you know hwere its heading to

Best Answer

There's more ! Can't only see him weekends cuz he works Monday to Friday ! Don't hear from him most days cuz he falls asleep after work with out a txt or phone call first so I don't hear from him all day ! Can't take the dogs in his car to go some where nice because his ex gf took her dog in his car years ago and got dog hair every where so ... That affects me his new gf!

Best Answer

Oh and we stoped sending each other sexy pics because he don't bother any more

Best Answer