yes l know that many off us have little or no faith in the major party's & what they stand for. But if the people who didnt vote, voted for The Green party, UKIP or any other party or person, then that would throw Brittish politics on its head. The main party's have their hardcore of voters & the non voters keep them in power. Wake up Britain & let our voices be heard.
BILL1751 BILL1751 51-55, M 7 Answers May 4, 2012

UK politics is a mess. There's the Labour party which is really interested in keeping the public sector union's support because they're half the working population so when they say, "We want to protect public services" what the're really saying is "We want to protect our powerbase."

Then there's the Conservatives who want to be popular and so the avoid tackling the insane levels of public spending we have because that would mean taking on the unions who can't wait to flex their muscle.

So really voting is kinda pointless because whoever you vote for the unions still run things. I still voted anyway.

Best Answer

I must admit that I didn't vote yesterday, not neccesarily because I didn't know who I wanted to vote for.( although it's been hard to choose) it was because I injured myself recently, and being Disabled already I just couldn't make it to the polling station.

Best Answer

Too stoned.

Best Answer

Whats the point? Theyre all the same o_0

Best Answer

You must be in the Apathy rules party !!

Best Answer