of co-caine in it. and i was already charged with breaking and entering and assult only today so looks like i will be going to juvinille detention. which means i have to take the fall for all of my friends drugs because im not giving them up because theres no point in messing up their lives to. funny thing is i wasnt even going to do any of the coc-aine because it makes me feel sick. i am just the stupid one with connections who would have made a sh-it load of money. but im going to say i was going to use it. posesion i can live with but if mmy family found out ive sold drugs before i would feel horrible since my family is just me and my sister basically. And I am all she has so now i feel stupid for puting her in this position. she has done horrible things for me. these guys in my grade were paying her to sleep with them so she could pay to put me through rehab. do you know how guilty that makes me feel? a 14 y/o prost-itute! why didnt i see this until its to late.
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 4 Answers Jun 3 in Community

Doubt it

Best Answer

Damn.. No offense.. But wouldn't you be the big brother and tell her to not sell herself out like that?

Best Answer

i did when i found out. but she said she had been getting her trustfund

Best Answer

Well good luck with everything, remind your little sister she's worth a lot. Remind her that her body's worth more than money. & always remind her that you care. If you're the only one there for her, don't **** it up with dumb **** like drugs. There's nothing worse than knowing you're alone, and I don't think she needs that feeling.

Best Answer

LOL. .....Don't drop the soap. ;D

Best Answer

Damn.

Best Answer