... a lesbian and with a black rapper?
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 6 Answers Aug 25 in Community

Did he call her a PIG again? =)

Best Answer

This has got to be worse.

Best Answer

I didn't know Alec Baldwin had children and my life is no more the better for knowing.

Best Answer

Hey! You are outta line. Homophobia and racism have no part in todays world. And you are sexist too. Pretty soon ur phone will ring and it will 1850 (the year) demanding their views back. You have upset me. Very much.

Best Answer

I am poking fun at Alec Baldwin. I had no idea you were a fan.

Best Answer

But if you really knew a couple of things about him, you would get the joke.

Best Answer

Not everybody shares your loose values, sir. We can respectfully disagree.....we still HAVE THAT RIGHT...

Best Answer

Stand up for your beliefs. I'M GETTING sick of the liberals thinking everything is OK....No...they are not.

Best Answer

Plain bullying Mr Squirrell, not poking fun. There is no fun to be had in racism, sexism and homophobia. Frankly, I am disappointed. Disappointed that a man from a similar time as me would say anything that might upset the heavenly Kim. After all she has given us. And keeps giving. Anyone who brings a tear that beautiful eye will get short shrift from me mr Squirrell. Good day!

Best Answer

Hey...Your issue is WITH ME

Best Answer

That sounds like an elegy to a dead pooorn star. But she's a live pooorn star.

Best Answer

Umm 10,000$ a day ... IN THE 70's! That is a supermodel (i doubt they earn that now)

Best Answer

had no idea, nor did I care.

Best Answer

O.o wtf. Wow, did you really have to mention the color of her partner ?

Best Answer

Alec has been known to make some awkward remarks about almost every race and about homosexuals.

Best Answer

Well. She's a grown up and it's none of his business. She can screw whoever she wants :p

Best Answer

As long as she lives in a bubble and has nothing to do with her father.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer