Sweetie65 Sweetie65 46-50, F 16 Answers Dec 28, 2013 in Community

well leave then

Best Answer

Then change you're perspective. It's site not sight smarty. Leave instead of complaining.

Best Answer

You know what Janet. I totally agree with you. but there are some people on here that are honest and caring. It doesnt take much time before you know who they are......believe me. I try to give my honest opinion to those who have a good question. and to the ones that are asking questions that are way to ******. i just pass them by.

Best Answer

Sometimes you do have to wear hip boots.

Best Answer

You have a kind face

Best Answer

what are you seeing?

Best Answer

Bad day?

Best Answer

I hear what you are saying,I just can't read it.

Best Answer

Yes, there is a lot of BS on here, but it's like anything else, if you really need something, you'll search for it. Trust me, there are some decent people on here. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I have some advice for you concerning your story on your profile page. Bye for now.

Best Answer

Its great if you are 15 and pretending you are 18-21 and in the "I am tired of being single" group

Best Answer

it wasn't always like this , people come and go

Best Answer

Is that good or bad?

Best Answer

I'm so Popular....

Best Answer

Why so bitter?

Best Answer

It's not bitter we talking about experiences an most just want to have sex with you the usual what you. Wearing what's you sexual desire ect

Best Answer

Yea, you do have a point with the sex type stuff. But over all, this is a great site. I have never found one that was such an open forum and had so much potential for personal growth. I guess with all good things there is also bad. I hope you can learn to over look the bad. :-)

Best Answer

Oh I have I'm on other sites I quess I was just hoping this one was going to be different but yeah we are imperfect humans so it's expected

Best Answer