emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 16 Answers Jan 18, 2011

It is quite a sad sight. I work at a call center and this lady was saying how she and some of the other people she was talking to at a Target store don't buy Downy because the girl on the bottle is ugly. Seriously? Ugly??? Actually she looks quite adorable. But she then went on to say that she feels that they should portray an American looking girl instead of this Hispanic girl and if you look closely she appears to have olive type skin and darker hair. Okay REALLY? C'mon now! So the damn bottle doesn't have an image of some Anglo-Saxon White Caucasian child on there you're going to avoid buying Downy. That is the most racist thing I have ever heard! I couldn't even sympathize with this lady. I was utterly in shock how shallow of a statement that really was. Yes older people are still very racist and they need to cut it out! It's pure hatred and some people always assume if they are Hispanic looking they are not an American. Um did we have a certain look for an American, in that case they should be NATIVE AMERICAN you racist *******! So yes if you are a racist against Latin people then don't buy Downy because of the image on the bottle. By the way I am a Caucasian white female, I'm 3/4 Bohemian and 1/4 German. I stand up for the hardest working people in our nation and they work the jobs that most Americans don't want so stop bitching about Latin Americans taking our jobs.

Best Answer

Mexicans come over talking about, we do the jobs no one else will do. Versus a African coming from another country saying i came top be an engineer out a doctor, not no lawn either or babysitter,i can do that myself. The only thing God about Mexicans its there women, physically... Get to know them and they are extreme dramas queens and become ugly over the time. They back stab i could go on.

Best Answer

If you feel it is so terrible to ask... then why ask it?

Best Answer

Because I feel like it.

Best Answer

I've got bad news for you, sunshine. You're a closet racist. Be prepared to say a LOT of ignorant crap in the near future, always preceded by "I'm not a racist, but...".

Best Answer

This is the same thing as the FILIPINOS. I as a Filipino myself don't think that Mexicans are the worst, the worst are actually the racist ones. I mean, I don't know why they have to say that. Is it because Mexicans are AGGRESSIVE sometimes. I know they are sometime aggressive but that doesn't mean that all of them are like that. Just like when it comes to Filipinos, they all think that Filipinos are primitive and MAIDS which are NOT TRUE. LOL.

Best Answer

There's good people and bad people in every race. It sounds like you hear a lot of hate towards Hispanics. Well it all depends on the human but almost every human hates what they aren't because if something isn't like us then it isn't right. Many of us dislike change or new ways and we like to stay in our comfort zone. We dislike different mindsets just take a look at history.

Best Answer

Wow, is this the 65 I.Q. club? How can you judge an entire nationality by the influx of it's most underpriviledged, subeducated citizens, forced to illegally risk life and liberty to make a paltry subsistence living? Do you think that Mexican families who prefer to stay home and prosper there share the same degree of cultural, political and academic skill? In what way were illiterate Irish potato farmers, Chinese railroad workers and Polish farm hands different when they came to this country? And what's up with even acknowledging the delusion of quality of a product by the color/ethnicity of a graphic representation of skin color??? Shoot, I thought the fact that this was the 21st century in the U.S. would account for a leap in social and intellectual acumen, but we didn't get the flying cars either...

Best Answer

Well I'm gonna be totally honest here and say I hate Mexicans. First of all, I don't consider most Mexicans as human beings. Although there is a small percentage of them that do get educated and learn how to think and act like human beings. There is still a vast majority of these scumbag, lowlives that do nothing but pollute the human race with their inferior genes. The reason I believe that they are not human beings is because they lack morals, desire to educate themselves, and lack any type of discipline. Through years of interactions with these rats I have realized that they do not know how to raise children, steal whenever they can get away with it, and are simply ignorant, smelly animals. While they look human they lack the qualities that separates humans from animals. I noticed that Mexicans don't have the mental capacity to think ahead. Such as having 20 kids when they can't even afford to raise one. Some of them do work really hard but they lack the work ethic and intelligence necessary to advance in the world. They'll take a day off to go to a party so they can rape a 15 year old at a quincenera. They also lack manners and proper ettiquette. Such as playing stupid *** dirty ranchero music till 4 am in the morning so the entire neighborhood can stay awake instead of getting a good nights sleep for work the next day. They don't maintain their house, their lawn, turn a backyard into a junkyard so surrounding property values drop. They can't read or count properly. Even the ones who were raised here and supposedly have graduated from highschool have difficulty counting to 5. If you don't believe me then go to any fastfood restaurant where these rats work and you will notice that half the time they screw up your order somehow. Give you the wrong item, missing items, wrong change, etc. They seem to have a very tough time doing the most basic tasks. I have never seen a Mexican do something right the first time. I mean why do they need to refry the beans? Why can't they just do it right the first time? Anyways I hope people stop hiding behind political correctness and say what's really on their minds. I am Pro-Mexican Extermination.

Best Answer

R says: The point isn't that they are Mexican or dark-skinned. The point is their attitude of not feelling that cultural assimilation nor the law has value to them collectively. Any group, including white, brown, black or purple that has the attitude that the American taxpayer owes them anything at all, goes against all grains. It's very convenient for people to pull the race card out everytime they are not getting what they want, and as long as Americans are suckers, they will get away with it. We absolutely do need a certain number of highly educated legal immigrants that will pay their own way, we do not need more unskilled laborers that end up on our welfare and medicaid rolls. Uneducated immigrants drag down a society. Talk to any Teacher, Cop, or Emergency Room Nurse, and get their opinion off the record. Ignorant people are just too much work, and the benefit of having them around has been overstated.

Best Answer

I like Mexicans. But we don't get to go their country unauthorized, and they shouldn't be coming here unauthorized either.

Best Answer

My dad was the most racially intolerant person I ever knew. Problem was, we lived in two different areas growing up. Both were housing projects. One was predominantly black, the other Hispanic. My best friends were black and Mexican. I grew up hearing him using the N word and berating Mexicans in some of the worst possible ways you could imagine. But what I learned from it, especially as I got older was that his was a learned behavior from his parents and the environment of his generation ( he was born in the 30s). Every race has members who give them a bad name. You can't deride a whole race because of them. I've met more white folks who couldn't hold a candle to a lot of the people of color I've met and befriended throughout my life time. I find most Mexicans are a hardworking,religious and family oriented people who are proud of their heritage and proud to be Americans.

Best Answer

There good and bad in all races, As you say you can't judge a whole race of people by a few bad people.I will tell you that I find the Mexicans in many cases harder working than whites and blacks in America. They break there back working and doing jobs Americans don;t like to do.I seen them cutting grass in the rain,Digginh ditches by hand in hot weather,So I compliment them for there hard work

Best Answer

If they were to let over another race group who's country was in turmoil you'd see there's nothing really that special about any one race group.Its the situation anyone is going through that makes them be an achevier or someone that takes it easy more often..Besides Hispanics are more preferred for service jobs then any other race.That doesnt make you a hard worker that just makes you more advantaged.Now what you do with this advantage makes all the differnce in the world.Some of them still drink,smoke crack and join gangs just like all other races.I dont buy into that hard working crap.Everyone is hardworking when they need to be!

Best Answer

If an illegal alien could be a bank president and send all the money home they would, If they could get their hands on any of the so called "cushy jobs" those of us born and raised here have then they would and send most of the money home. Oh and also lets have a bunch of baby's and let the american government tax the hell out of those of us doing it the right way. Fortunately for AMERICANS the only jobs they can get away with NOW are digging ditches, operating excavation equipment, or mowing. And selling stuff at flea markets. :)... Think about this. The average causation, or African american family is producing 2 children per couple. Latino Americans are producing 4+ children. God made us all, and there should be NO borders. Nor should there be racism or even the difference in skin color or culture. The culture not the skin color is what separates people. Language and music also separate people, as well as age and sexual orientation. So what are we really racist towards. Thats right its not race at all. Its because other people are not just like US.

Best Answer

** groan**

Best Answer

Not I<br />
- Mexican

Best Answer

I find This really Offensive Being mexican myself But Some People Aren't Bad! Look in the mirror You have two eyes Well so Do I So whats The difference? I am as legal as you are. This Is Very sad that People are hipicrots and Don't educate Themselvs. I am entitled to my opinion Therefore I find this Racist.

Best Answer