Who came up with the pics for the stock avatars? I'm kinda sick of the angry cat face. I think it's done something very naughty.

Best Answer

It was a Google search for 'most generic image'. We intended to psycho-analyse the users selection.

Best Answer

What do you make of my bunny ?

Best Answer

First...please explain the thing to the left of the bunny...

Best Answer

It's a goomba (mario bros enemy)

Best Answer

Okay...from your selection, the EP police deduct that you are part of the EP stealth unit, fighting perversion and bad eggs. Hmmm...did I blow your cover? *sets message to self-destruct*

Best Answer

A past troll hunt blew my cover long ago :o)

Best Answer

It also tells us you are master of the war cry! Let it rip Iggy!

Best Answer

Can you tell the perverts to go get f--dged because I dont want to play there cyber s - x games!

Best Answer

Calling all Pervs, Alive2011, is alive enough to know what she doesn't like...and disgusting s-x chat is one such activity. Please stick to the desperate naughty pic peeps who are begging for more filth and leave the clean imaged souls to the beautiful side of EP. (Look she has a child in the pic ffs!)

Best Answer

Go F U K YOUR SELF ??

Best Answer

On the contrary, fu*king you is much more fun! :)

Best Answer

Would GIllard be more appropriate?!

Best Answer

Im still here ya fat cow.

Best Answer

Alls fine here coppers

Best Answer

Got my eye on you. It's the quiet ones that need to be watched. Trying to divert the attention.

Best Answer

trolls

Best Answer

There is one troll in particular that I am deeply entangled with. I will get him to reveal all...

Best Answer

i have one too but has many profiles

Best Answer

investigate the mysterious case of the missing key. i want answers asap.

Best Answer

It was stolen at 2am GMT by a carrier pigeon heading for the Tower of London.

Best Answer

why was this carrier pigeon heading for the Tower of London? and what sources do you have to verify this?

Best Answer

We have yet to assertain the nature of who is hiding in the tower. We need an unknown recruit if you feel like stepping up for the infiltration. We matched a poop DNA sample at the crime scene and traced the poop trail across the city to the tower. Please keep all sources and info secret, or you'll be silenced.

Best Answer

We have yet to ascertain the nature of who is hiding in the tower. We need an unknown recruit if you feel like stepping up for the infiltration. We matched a poop DNA sample at the crime scene and traced the poop trail across the city to the tower. Please keep all sources and info secret, or you'll be silenced.

Best Answer