Strong-minded, intelligent, understanding---neither dom nor sub, really

Best Answer

True, thank you for your answer :) i appreciate your thought input.

Best Answer

I like a woman who can do both.

Best Answer

Very true, it is a good thing to be balanced. Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

I love, love LOVE dominant women and loved to be pushed around by them, overpowered by them, clothing literally ripped from my body, tied down spreadeagle then used for anything they want.

Best Answer

:) glad you know what you like then! Thank you for your wonderful answer :)

Best Answer

Dominant, one way or another even 'submissive' women will seek to control and change you. Yes, women often love to be taken forcefully and used in the bedroom but that is their choice, men's actions ask the question, always always the woman has the choice to accept or decline. The woman controls, men may like to think otherwise but mostly they get nothing without her permission, stated or inferred.<br />
For me the key to my sexual excitement is to see a strong woman enjoying, using and especially abusing that power!

Best Answer

u can't say u are submissive without really being there or someone has to break u into being submissive , but that's another issue.

Best Answer

i my self love sub women,being able to train and teach them how to please and pleasure me.what about u caitlinsmith

Best Answer

i love submitting. my fiance had taught me this lifestyle and he was my master, but sadly i lost him. he's in heaven now.

Best Answer

Submissive, especially if they do what I say.

Best Answer

Just saying, submissive is someone who does what you say out of respect. And thank you for your answer

Best Answer

submissive.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

you are most welcome

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Neither, per se. I do have a desire to dominate where tickling is concerned, but I tend to prefer feisty, strong-willed women. You know, the type that win most of the arguments.

Best Answer

I understand :) you want a woman who will submit but will also put up a fight when you want her to.

Best Answer

sub girls/women because i'm a dom male who likes to take control sexually. an u baby

Best Answer

I would say "Dominant" however in too many relationships this never comes out until its too late. This is a subject that should be talked about when you each feel confidant about where you are with each other. Yes it could put a damper on the relationship but better to find out early on.

Best Answer

i would have to answer emphatically DOMINANT.<br />
i would be ELATED to find a Dominant Woman who is confident in Her Femininity, oozes sexuality and prefers to be In Control in intimate situations. Women actually hold all the cards in sexual relations, if more only realized it.

Best Answer

i think female submission and devotion is a wonderful and natural thing. i would like to become friends with you

Best Answer

:) yes its a great thing. And i told you you could befriend me on my story comments :)

Best Answer

Its a beautiful thing unless you husband is dominant AND abusive, like mine.

Best Answer

im so sorry to hear that. my heart goes out to you and even if you are not christian you are in my prayers.

Best Answer

dominant of my heart :-)

Best Answer

Dominant women. If you have never surrendered to one, you can't really judge. Even a hen-pecked husband is living happier than most, he has no decisions to make and can never be blamed for anything. He simply does as he is told.

Best Answer

Submissive x

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

I read it wrong my answer would be dominant x

Best Answer

Ah, okay.

Best Answer

I prefer confident women

Best Answer

I agree, a confident woman is a great one to have. Thank you for sharing heath :)

Best Answer

anytime love your questions

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

both<br />
i dont hate ;)

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :) i love that you don't hate :)

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

Thank you fir your answer :)

Best Answer

In your case, I am immeasurably flexible ;-)

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer