Just wondering in the EP population who feels which way.
Caitlinsmith1636 Caitlinsmith1636 18-21, F 58 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Strong-minded, intelligent, understanding---neither dom nor sub, really

Best Answer

True, thank you for your answer :) i appreciate your thought input.

Best Answer

I like a woman who can do both.

Best Answer

Very true, it is a good thing to be balanced. Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

I can be both and I want my gf to be both - that we can submit to each other and dominate each other equally

Best Answer

I prefer submissive but not a rug. I try to have an equal relationship. I just don't like arguing. I argue with my wife. we have pretty much worked it out now tho. <br />
I never argued with my last girlfriend. but we weren't married either. makes a difference when serious money and living conditions are involved.

Best Answer

true, i agree with your points. i argue a lot with my guy friend that i want to get with. he wants me to be his slave and i want to be his slave too. its just hard adjusting to his rules. i understand the equality thing. you just don't want to argue, you want her to still make her own actions and to be herself and to be a confident women.

Best Answer

Dominant, one way or another even 'submissive' women will seek to control and change you. Yes, women often love to be taken forcefully and used in the bedroom but that is their choice, men's actions ask the question, always always the woman has the choice to accept or decline. The woman controls, men may like to think otherwise but mostly they get nothing without her permission, stated or inferred.<br />
For me the key to my sexual excitement is to see a strong woman enjoying, using and especially abusing that power!

Best Answer

I love, love LOVE dominant women and loved to be pushed around by them, overpowered by them, clothing literally ripped from my body, tied down spreadeagle then used for anything they want.

Best Answer

:) glad you know what you like then! Thank you for your wonderful answer :)

Best Answer

u can't say u are submissive without really being there or someone has to break u into being submissive , but that's another issue.

Best Answer

i my self love sub women,being able to train and teach them how to please and pleasure me.what about u caitlinsmith

Best Answer

i love submitting. my fiance had taught me this lifestyle and he was my master, but sadly i lost him. he's in heaven now.

Best Answer

Submissive!

Best Answer

YAY! lol i love submitting lol

Best Answer

Submissive, especially if they do what I say.

Best Answer

Just saying, submissive is someone who does what you say out of respect. And thank you for your answer

Best Answer

submissive.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer :)

Best Answer

you are most welcome

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Submissive... But I guess my profile revealed that already ;-)

Best Answer

Neither, per se. I do have a desire to dominate where tickling is concerned, but I tend to prefer feisty, strong-willed women. You know, the type that win most of the arguments.

Best Answer

I understand :) you want a woman who will submit but will also put up a fight when you want her to.

Best Answer

sub girls/women because i'm a dom male who likes to take control sexually. an u baby

Best Answer

I would say "Dominant" however in too many relationships this never comes out until its too late. This is a subject that should be talked about when you each feel confidant about where you are with each other. Yes it could put a damper on the relationship but better to find out early on.

Best Answer

i would have to answer emphatically DOMINANT.<br />
i would be ELATED to find a Dominant Woman who is confident in Her Femininity, oozes sexuality and prefers to be In Control in intimate situations. Women actually hold all the cards in sexual relations, if more only realized it.

Best Answer

i think female submission and devotion is a wonderful and natural thing. i would like to become friends with you

Best Answer

:) yes its a great thing. And i told you you could befriend me on my story comments :)

Best Answer

Its a beautiful thing unless you husband is dominant AND abusive, like mine.

Best Answer

im so sorry to hear that. my heart goes out to you and even if you are not christian you are in my prayers.

Best Answer

I like a partner to be as enthusiastic as I am...she says "do this" and then I pleasure her to the max....equal pleasure is best for me...then hug and cuddle while falling off to sleep

Best Answer

Aww... Thats very true. Well about the last part, would not know about the rest yet lol.

Best Answer

you didnt fudge about your age did you ? hehe :)

Best Answer

No lol. Im waiting until marriage to have sex. I believe it should be a gift you give to the one you love. The person i wanted to give it to and would have spent eternity with now lays six feet under the ground in a casket.. I loved him dearly, my fiancé... But god had different plans..

Best Answer

I still love him, with all my heart. I am trying to let others in but its soo hard... I honestly don't know if i will succeed..

Best Answer

dominant of my heart :-)

Best Answer

Dominant women. If you have never surrendered to one, you can't really judge. Even a hen-pecked husband is living happier than most, he has no decisions to make and can never be blamed for anything. He simply does as he is told.

Best Answer