No not yet and prob never will. i need 5 gunky lady's petite in size and very horny for me and each other with 3 days just to make the most of it haha

Best Answer

The thing is...provided you're not hurting anyone...I hope you fulfill your fantasy...you never know...it could happen. I wonder how your outlook would be post three days. You would be ALL SMILES!!!! :D :D :D People would ask you...'why is this guy so happy'...haha...

Best Answer

haha yes only if i wasn't hurting anyone but your right, i would have the biggest smile of my life and feeling quite fulfilled lol
now, where can i find such lady's hahaha :) :D

Best Answer

As I'm not dead yet, I can't answer that

Best Answer

haha...totally!

Best Answer

Nnooooooo! And I'm crying!

Best Answer

...it just means the best is yet to come for you!!!

Best Answer

Was that the best song I ever heard?<br />
Was that the best meal I've ever eaten?<br />
Was that the best sunset I've ever seen?<br />
Was that the best massage I've ever had?<br />
Was that the best concert I've ever been to?<br />
Was that the best sex I've ever had?<br />
GOD,NO!!!!!<br />
You are the one that makes it good,so have you reached your best already?

Best Answer

Touche. 'So have you reached your best already?' I will forever be in pursuit of the best...always. A few nights ago could have been the best...but guess what...tonight may be the best, or next week, etc., etc.. Perhaps this sounds incredibly forward and because of that...a bit tactless...but seeing as this is ep and anonymous, I look at it this way...I will forever be in pursuit of the best 'o' ever. Sex to me is part of a very personal, intimate and highly erotic expression...it's such an 'alive' feeling. It's got a great mix of things...primal, in that it keeps this species alive, communicative as it's a way for people to express their shared intimacy and lets face it...when you have an o, that's the best feeling in the world...why not strive for perfection. With anything from top athletes, Academy award winning actors, or Nobel Peace Prize winning scientists...you may receive the merit of 'the best', but will that stop them from still pursuing more...no. We may all have awards for 'the best sex ever', but it would be a shame to not still want to pursue more and see what you're truly capable of.

Best Answer

100% in agreement! That's what I was getting at,as I know that my emotions and feelings are in an ever spiralling evoluative progression,even when I ********** it gets better!
I sing everyday and it gets better,so the thing is to maintain our bodily expression,dance on into the night of pleasure,skip on the melodies of fleshy grooves and plunge headlong into the lakes of sexual fulfillment.
There's so much more to discover,so I can't say that I've ever had the best of anything ever,because I don't know what's round the corner waiting for me in a tight black dress and smelling of lily flowered desire!
I was recently in Malaysia and thought that I'd had all the best massages ever,then a Chinese masseur,a woman of over 40 taught me that I knew nothing yet,it wasn't even a sexually orientated massage,just a classique massage bu gosh was it good,so good that I even said to her that it was the best massage I'd ever had.....but of course I was wrong,it was simply a perfect massige for that particular moment in time.
So I hope you didn't get the wrong picture....I am forever on my path onto the ultimate quest of the magnificent ****** of all time....but what will follow?
One of the best moments of pleasure was when I was alone,yes I actually,well nearly,passed out it was so good.....if I could find a partner that could make music as good as that day when I played my song to myself,then yes I'll be able to say I've arrived......So in waiting,I'll keep rehearsing alone and with other partners!!!
Thumbs up to you!!!!

Best Answer

Thumbs up to you too...I enjoyed reading your story :}

Best Answer

I clicked on your profile but it says I can't add.....do you have some mysterious secret that you don't want anyone to know about?
No worries,I don't wish to pry,keep it under covers if you feel it's better that way!

Best Answer

you have got that spot on, when sex between 2 people is amazing, their whole language together also follows. i can personally say that im never completely happy unless im having some fantastic loving lol :)

Best Answer

Dead right! It's like dancing to great music,then a girl slinks up beside you and joins in,she's got all the moves,you both glide into the melody and rise higher and higher....bliss!
Then you can change the song and your partner to go even higher!

Best Answer

Yes, I have had the best sex I have ever had. But I hope it is not the best sex I will ever have. I am still holding out hope that at some time I will find someone who clicks with me body and sould and heart and all memories of past sex will pale by comparison.

Best Answer

I Hope not......lmao

Best Answer

haha...indeed ;}

Best Answer

I don't know because I still have lots of living to do and lots of sex to enjoy. Tomorrows sex may be the best ever. I don't know if it'll happen but it's fun to think it might.<br />
Are those your legs in your profile pic? They look amazing.

Best Answer

always last time is the best.

Best Answer

I have had some great sex...really good sea, but hopefully there is better to come ......wow that would be good

Best Answer

I think that's the consensus here...'the best is yet to come'. I mean even if it was mind blowing, you think...well....what is around the corner then if this was that amazing...

Best Answer

After every incident I think it was the best but alas as the weeks and months go by until the next escapade again I still think the same thing... always<br />
it is like being full after turkey dinner boy that was the best now I dont ever need to eat again for a long time until a roast beef comes strolling by<br />
am I losin you? any way in a nutshell I think the best escapade and sexual encounter is still to come because as you get older the feelings change to a 50% margin meaning you have sex with your body and mind so much more and it is way more intense that way I find.........<br />
boy I can yip ay?

Best Answer

no it makes perfect sense...everyone is in search of the perfect and mind shattering o....everyone...and even when said mind shattering o is achieved...you wonder, well...can it get better...pass the roast beef ;} oh wait...is that rare prime rib...HANG ON is that LOBSTER fresh out of the tank...it just goes like that...

Best Answer

exactamundo!

Best Answer

Yes since I no longer have sex.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

of course I have. Until someone outdoes the previous best.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

good for you!

Best Answer

Yes, I have had the best sex of my life ... so far ... but I working to take it to the next level ...

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

God yes.

Best Answer

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Best Answer

haha thanks

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer