growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 26 Answers Nov 29, 2012

No not yet and prob never will. i need 5 gunky lady's petite in size and very horny for me and each other with 3 days just to make the most of it haha

Best Answer

The thing is...provided you're not hurting anyone...I hope you fulfill your fantasy...you never know...it could happen. I wonder how your outlook would be post three days. You would be ALL SMILES!!!! :D :D :D People would ask you...'why is this guy so happy'...haha...

Best Answer

haha yes only if i wasn't hurting anyone but your right, i would have the biggest smile of my life and feeling quite fulfilled lol
now, where can i find such lady's hahaha :) :D

Best Answer

As I'm not dead yet, I can't answer that

Best Answer

haha...totally!

Best Answer

Nnooooooo! And I'm crying!

Best Answer

...it just means the best is yet to come for you!!!

Best Answer

Was that the best song I ever heard?<br />
Was that the best meal I've ever eaten?<br />
Was that the best sunset I've ever seen?<br />
Was that the best massage I've ever had?<br />
Was that the best concert I've ever been to?<br />
Was that the best sex I've ever had?<br />
GOD,NO!!!!!<br />
You are the one that makes it good,so have you reached your best already?

Best Answer

Touche. 'So have you reached your best already?' I will forever be in pursuit of the best...always. A few nights ago could have been the best...but guess what...tonight may be the best, or next week, etc., etc.. Perhaps this sounds incredibly forward and because of that...a bit tactless...but seeing as this is ep and anonymous, I look at it this way...I will forever be in pursuit of the best 'o' ever. Sex to me is part of a very personal, intimate and highly erotic expression...it's such an 'alive' feeling. It's got a great mix of things...primal, in that it keeps this species alive, communicative as it's a way for people to express their shared intimacy and lets face it...when you have an o, that's the best feeling in the world...why not strive for perfection. With anything from top athletes, Academy award winning actors, or Nobel Peace Prize winning scientists...you may receive the merit of 'the best', but will that stop them from still pursuing more...no. We may all have awards for 'the best sex ever', but it would be a shame to not still want to pursue more and see what you're truly capable of.

Best Answer

100% in agreement! That's what I was getting at,as I know that my emotions and feelings are in an ever spiralling evoluative progression,even when I ********** it gets better!
I sing everyday and it gets better,so the thing is to maintain our bodily expression,dance on into the night of pleasure,skip on the melodies of fleshy grooves and plunge headlong into the lakes of sexual fulfillment.
There's so much more to discover,so I can't say that I've ever had the best of anything ever,because I don't know what's round the corner waiting for me in a tight black dress and smelling of lily flowered desire!
I was recently in Malaysia and thought that I'd had all the best massages ever,then a Chinese masseur,a woman of over 40 taught me that I knew nothing yet,it wasn't even a sexually orientated massage,just a classique massage bu gosh was it good,so good that I even said to her that it was the best massage I'd ever had.....but of course I was wrong,it was simply a perfect massige for that particular moment in time.
So I hope you didn't get the wrong picture....I am forever on my path onto the ultimate quest of the magnificent ****** of all time....but what will follow?
One of the best moments of pleasure was when I was alone,yes I actually,well nearly,passed out it was so good.....if I could find a partner that could make music as good as that day when I played my song to myself,then yes I'll be able to say I've arrived......So in waiting,I'll keep rehearsing alone and with other partners!!!
Thumbs up to you!!!!

Best Answer

Thumbs up to you too...I enjoyed reading your story :}

Best Answer

I clicked on your profile but it says I can't add.....do you have some mysterious secret that you don't want anyone to know about?
No worries,I don't wish to pry,keep it under covers if you feel it's better that way!

Best Answer

you have got that spot on, when sex between 2 people is amazing, their whole language together also follows. i can personally say that im never completely happy unless im having some fantastic loving lol :)

Best Answer

Dead right! It's like dancing to great music,then a girl slinks up beside you and joins in,she's got all the moves,you both glide into the melody and rise higher and higher....bliss!
Then you can change the song and your partner to go even higher!

Best Answer

Yes, I have had the best sex I have ever had. But I hope it is not the best sex I will ever have. I am still holding out hope that at some time I will find someone who clicks with me body and sould and heart and all memories of past sex will pale by comparison.

Best Answer

I Hope not......lmao

Best Answer

haha...indeed ;}

Best Answer

I don't know because I still have lots of living to do and lots of sex to enjoy. Tomorrows sex may be the best ever. I don't know if it'll happen but it's fun to think it might.<br />
Are those your legs in your profile pic? They look amazing.

Best Answer

always last time is the best.

Best Answer

Didn't see this one comming :) I hate to say it but I think I may have.

Best Answer

Haha...you crack me up...your answers are funny...why didn't you see this one coming and why pray tell...in reference to the best s.ex of your life would you say, 'I hate to say it'...that's a GOOD thing right? I should ask, have you had the WORST s.ex of your life yet...HAHA...because you know everyone has one of 'those' stories...

Best Answer

Not a typical question I see from you, although not too surprised, as you seem to have a wide interest range. ;)
I'm not nearly as flexable as I once was so that has a detrimental effect at times. Worst, as they often do, invovled alcohol, and let's just say the little fella wasn't co-oporating to well after about 8 hours of drinking. Keep it up with the crack jokes and you'll force me to turn around and you don't want that. Lol

Best Answer

I don't usually ask these types of questions. Yet...I have to say, there are certain questions and topics that intrigue me and I do want to know what other opinions are. The thing is...when you ask something of that nature it opens yourself to all kinds of...shall we say...interesting people. For the most part...most are very cool...yet those that aren't...well...it negates me asking certain things. A question of this genre does not imply I want an email with certain body pics sent to me. Yes...this happens. :/

Best Answer

You are correct when saying there are some interesting people here. Also correct that most are very cool. You should continue to ask what is on your mind and what interests you at any given time. I hope your not expecting an email from me because I really hadn't planned on that. I think that what I said may have been a failed attempt at humor in this case. :( My profile pic does promt an occasional mention regarding my posterior if you will, and quite honestly it can be at times kinda fun. I'm sure that you have been asked countless times if it is actually your legs in your profile pic. I try very hard not to offend those who are not interested in seeing, or reading about certain areas of myself. Hope this is the case here with you.

Best Answer

...you lost me...'I hope you're not expecting an email from me'...um...no, I wasn't...I'm confused though...why would I? I think we have a good understanding with each other. You're fun...when we see each other in questions and such, I enjoy your responses. As we've discussed before...being yourself is key. If you're not...it's just not as fun or interesting. I can spot bs a mile away and it bores. There are however questions that even I find too forward, I wish I didn't. Being frank...I don't enjoy the connotation it would imply. For example, if I said something relating to 'BDSM' and the psychology behind it (did you know that some Scandinavian countries use it as therapy and it's a well accepted medical practice?)...it opens up a can of worms and interpretation and in turn...judgment. The thing is, I'm such a curious person about so much...it's great to have the freedom to ask something, get an answer and move on. Yet the friend requests you get after such a question... :/

Best Answer

I thought that maybe you mis-read my intentions. I was making a joke about myself and my posterier in regards to you saying how I crack you up. I'm glad that you did not look for me to send an email. That means that you get me, so to speak. I just worry about offending some people. I am pretty much myself at all times, but like you will temper myself. I enjoy the chat that we have as well and I had no idea about BDSM as therapy. I think that I'd have to get a second opinion before consenting to that kind of medical treatment. I have to believe that your friend requests out way mine greatly in all circumstances. I think that we "males" make requests to alot of female profiles just to check out the pics. I have done that myself but normally I try to find common ground afterwards. Wow, way to much info huh? You just keep doing what you like, ask the questions you want to ask, and continue to ignore the barage of requests you get that don't make sense to you.

Best Answer

HAHA...does your crack...crack me up...heehee...sorry had to, couldn't help myself ;} I need to check out your profile...you made a comment earlier on one of my stories about people viewing you in a certain way and for the life of me you seem tame. In regards to the BDSM stuff...is that a riot or what...it's a covered medical treatment...to get a snapshot of that waiting room...oh yah that has to be good!

Best Answer

Yes that is a riot. Interesting waiting room for sure. I think my profile my surprise you alittle, or maybe alot if you do check it out. I'm guessing there will be a question or two.

Best Answer

...checking out now...

Best Answer

Not quite as tame as you may have suspected?

Best Answer

haha... ;} honestly...I didn't find it that offensive. The way you described it when you you friended me and said, 'it's ok if you don't approve me, I understand due to my profile'...I thought...well this will be interesting. I have to say, I didn't go to look (I get sidetracked easily here)...after reading a few of your stories just now...and seeing your groups (I only saw the first page of them)...nothing over the top. The thing about ep...is that this is here for 'experiences' to be shared and I'm glad it offers you that. It was interesting to read about your first experience...wow!

Best Answer

That was a very incredible memory. It is stories like this in particular that I could never really talk about much. When I found EP it was the perfect place to write about that, and several other experiences that just can't be told just anywhere.

Best Answer

I have had some great sex...really good sea, but hopefully there is better to come ......wow that would be good

Best Answer

I think that's the consensus here...'the best is yet to come'. I mean even if it was mind blowing, you think...well....what is around the corner then if this was that amazing...

Best Answer

After every incident I think it was the best but alas as the weeks and months go by until the next escapade again I still think the same thing... always<br />
it is like being full after turkey dinner boy that was the best now I dont ever need to eat again for a long time until a roast beef comes strolling by<br />
am I losin you? any way in a nutshell I think the best escapade and sexual encounter is still to come because as you get older the feelings change to a 50% margin meaning you have sex with your body and mind so much more and it is way more intense that way I find.........<br />
boy I can yip ay?

Best Answer

no it makes perfect sense...everyone is in search of the perfect and mind shattering o....everyone...and even when said mind shattering o is achieved...you wonder, well...can it get better...pass the roast beef ;} oh wait...is that rare prime rib...HANG ON is that LOBSTER fresh out of the tank...it just goes like that...

Best Answer

exactamundo!

Best Answer

Yes since I no longer have sex.

Best Answer

:o

Best Answer

of course I have. Until someone outdoes the previous best.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

good for you!

Best Answer

Yes, I have had the best sex of my life ... so far ... but I working to take it to the next level ...

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

God yes.

Best Answer

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

Best Answer

haha thanks

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer