LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 14 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

I just don't care what team wins. In any sport. It simply has no effect on my life.

Best Answer

17-14....WHO DAT....WHO DAT.

Best Answer

hahahahahah yep....

Best Answer

Lots of game left lady. Drew is real good under pressure and the defensive coordinator is good at picking apart a offense.

Best Answer

Referees? I hate them most :)

Best Answer

I have better things to do than watch a bunch of men play with their balls, I could play with my own balls for example

Best Answer

love it!!!!!

Best Answer

I just don't. I have a hard time paying attention to sports and don't understand the hype of it.<br />
I've always been a more artsy kind of person...and I think that's another reason why, lol.

Best Answer

Cause they bore me, usually. I can get into it in certain scenarios though, like drinking or something with friends who're into the game. I still don't have any emotional connection to it; I just don't understand that at all. I mean, unless you're playing or have money on it, I can't comprehend how watching sports gets folks so worked up.

Best Answer