I had spent maybe an hour cooking for my little sister , thinking that I was being nice right ? So after I finished my little sister came in and looked at what I looked Her : eww what the heck you know I don't like eggs Me: there's more than just eggs Her : well I don't like any of it ! Me : but Maddie I made you favorite food right here Her: I don't care , I not eating it ! Then we started yelling and crap then I look at her an said "no wonder why dad does want you !" Then she started crying then I felt bad and bright her fav food up stairs and she started yelling and me so I left it at the door then she grabed the food and threw it in my room
Caitlinstar4 Caitlinstar4 16-17, F 9 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

That was nice of you to do that for her, she seem to be spoiled to me.

Best Answer

honest? right now you're only telling your side of the storry... there are allways two... so how could anybody be able to decide while only knowing half of it :)

Best Answer

Not really we both yelled and fussed at each other

Best Answer

Cussed*

Best Answer

You are not the only one that say things when you get angry, we all do so don't beat yourself up with that.

Best Answer

both did wrong....both said things that shouldn't have been said. it happens to us all.

Best Answer

Telling her that your dad doesn't want her was much meaner and more hurtful than her not wanting to eat what you cooked. <br />
It's like shooting someone for not liking a picture you drew. The punishment outweighed the crime. There are disappointments in life. People will make you angry, at times. That doesn't give us permission to say and do anything that comes into our heads.

Best Answer

I guess I am just used to people saying it to me am is slipped out

Best Answer

It sucks, doesn't it? Grow up to be the OPPOSITE of them. Learn how NOT to treat people. :-)

Best Answer

Why does dad want her?

Best Answer

He doesn't want me Either

Best Answer

You told her dad wants her? I'm confused.

Best Answer

That sounded nasty from both of you but she's your little sister, isn't she supposed to be annoying from time to time?!

Best Answer

Your parents - they shouldnt have had children lol!

Best Answer

Sibling rivalry i guess...it happens.

Best Answer