amman amman 31-35, M 18 Answers Oct 17, 2011

There's no such thing as fair, it's just an ideal to aspire to - like perfection.

If you're not satisfied, pull your finger out and do something about it instead of just thinking that you deserve better.

Another life? Change the only one you have so it looks more like this other life you want? It's no good sitting and wishing.

Best Answer

Hebrews 9:27 live once then comes Judgment. No second chances.

Best Answer

TRUST IN ALMIGHTY GOD. WHATEVER IS GOING ON DEPENDS ON YOUR CURRENT PERCEPTION . FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, & TRUST IN ALL THINGS. PRAY ALWAYS. LET GO, LET GOD DWELL WITHIN & BELIEVE IN HIS POWER TO CHANGE HOW YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF & THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU RESIDE TODAY. DON'T THINK TOO MUCH, DON'T FOCUS ON THE NEGATIVE. IN THE MIDST OF EVERYTHING, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. THEY MAY NOT SEEM LIKE MANY BUT BREATHING, SIGHT, HEARING, READING, HELPING OTHERS, ETC., THEY ARE GOD'S GIFTS. WE MUST BE ACCEPTING OF THINGS, & WHEN GIVEN OPPORTUNITIES, SEE ALL THE ANGLES. GOD BLESS.

Best Answer

and by being soo good?? what is the output?? do i get something better in result?

Best Answer

YES YOUR POSITIVE PERCEPTION & ALLOWNG YOURSELF TO SEE THAT BEAUTY & HAPPINESS ARE POSSIBLE BY BRINGING KINDNESS TO YOUR LIFE & HELPING OTHERS DOES BRING ABOUT CHANGES. CHANGE HAPPENS WHEN WE TRUST IT IS POSSIBLE FOR OURSELVES. THIS MAY BE GRADUAL BUT IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN MAKE CHANGES, & YOU RELY ON YOU IT IS POSSIBLE. TRY PRAYER, QUITE MOMENTS, BEAUTIFUL MUSIC, WORSHIP SERVICES, WHAT YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH IS IMPORTANT. I SEND YOU GOD'S PEACE. HE LOVES YOU. END RESULT? YOU'LL FEEL IT.

Best Answer

You avoid Eternal Punishments in HELL WHICH WE ALL DESERVE YET BECAUSE OF JESUS BLOODY CROSS WE CAN AVOID. Thanks for being a smart ***?

Best Answer

Life is what you make it

Best Answer

We have no control on our life.. for example I had a friend he was just 22 years old.. having sooo many dreams in life .. we were expecting he will really do something in his life.. he was topper of our university and president.. but on day what happened . all of sudden he suffered with the disease of stomach cancer and died after 5 months of struggling...?? soo is this what we can make of life?? we have no control.. I know soo many people who are really educated enough to compete with anyone .. i know many people who have done masters but still jobless... soo did they not try to make their life??

Best Answer

You got dealt this life (life time) so realize what you do have and better it. I felt the same way for years, until I realize I have what I need, not what I want.

Best Answer

When I look at the people suffering in this world I totally not agree that who are suffering really deserve that .. Ok for me my life has almost everything but still what if i would be one of those who are currently suffering in their life...

Best Answer

Life doesn't have the capacity to be fair or unfair. It's the actions and the choices of the people in it that are fair or unfair.

Best Answer

Life is Not "fair"...

To compare ourselves with others is not wise...

It is not what happens to us in life...

it is how we choose to make meaning out of it...

Satisfaction comes from within....there is always something(s) we can find to focus on and be miserable...

I agree there should be another life...

and there is...a Higher Power, a personal God that gives me this life...

Adding Grace, Mercy, and Love to life, changes everything...

joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

Have you thought about fighting for the life you want? Or should it just be given to you on a silver platter? hhhhmmmm....food for thought

Best Answer

At lease your not a retard

Best Answer

Believe there is a higher purpose. Believe there is an afterlife. Believe we are all alone. Believe there is no reason, or the reason is to make life live on.

Believe what you wish, for in the end, it does not matter.

If you die and there is nothing else...

If you die and there is...

Take live as it comes, ignore the bad. The world is what you make it.

I believe I am the leading man. Friends die, it matters not. They are mere side characters to keep the story at a steady pace.

I believe in live after death, ghosts who roam our land free of politics and religion.

I believe there is just darkness and a song of self pitty.

I believe... what does it matter, we are all alone in the end.

Best Answer

agree lol

Best Answer

yap!

Best Answer

next life will be better, that's what they keep telling me

Best Answer

which next life? you mean reincarnation?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

I agree, there most be a better one, but remember that if it is true reincarnation, not only you could get a better life, but also a worse one.

Best Answer

is there any better option then this fact that we leave the choice of reincarnation on luck??

Best Answer

No, but then i must ask, if you are hoped in getting a better one, basing your ideals and beliefs.

Best Answer