PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

The most wondrous image of nature that I've seen was a bald eagle pushing her eaglets out of the nest to make them learn to fly. One by one, they'd drop then soar. There were five total and after the last was launched, the mother joined them in a sky-filling flight. [:{)

Best Answer

THAT is lovely, indeed...Kissessssssssssssssssss...

Best Answer

Wow, that is a hard one because I have hiked, backpacked, skied, canoed, kayaked, biked, and dove in some of the glorious places that America has protected and in other places.<br />
What I have learned is that one must accept the pace of nature, and personally accept the risks through developing skills. One cannot dominate nature.<br />
One sight impressed me. I was working on the Pacific Crest trail on Mount Hood. On a free day I climbed up Yocum Ridge. High on the mountain I relaxed, and even among a serene setting above timberline I was watching enormous blocks of ice break off the Jefferson Glacier and roll down the side of the mountain.

Best Answer

Wow! I love the imagery, hon. An excellent answer! How did it make you FEEL? Words, please.

Best Answer

I was awestruck, thinking about the power of geological change over vast reaches of time, how the energy that mankind could muster still was a fraction of the energy saved and expended by the natural world. Yet, I felt serene, yet energized, that after quite a non-trivial hike I could feel that "I am here. This is my experience that nobody has the power to alter."

Best Answer

I have fed the birds,especially crows,and any other creature I come across while walking my dog,wherever I have lived for the past 15 or so years.Once they realise you have bread for them,and mean them no harm,they will give you an iota of trust,which considering how treacherous us humans have proved to be in our dealings with any species,including our own,is far more than I have any right to expect,and I treasure it.These poor creatures that share this world with us are untainted by whatever it is that humanity has been touched by,and for all our "progress",shame us in their ability to live in harmony with this world.

Best Answer

Love this one. oxoxxo

Best Answer

Wonderful. One thing that I would like doing is to experience Scrub Jays that live in Florida's Lake Whales Ridge. I hope this remains protected. A subtle and beautiful landscape.

Best Answer

It's very difficult to pick just one image of nature. But my favorite has always been the ocean. It can be beautifully flat one day, and angry the next. <br />
btw, you'll be happy to know that I was able to escape work a little early yesterday to go write by the beach, thanks to my husband who came and sat in at the office for me awhile.

Best Answer

Wonderful. For your imagery of the ocean. And its moods. And for getting away. Do it more when the whim strikes you! kissesssssssssssssss.......

Best Answer

I've seen many of natures most astonishing works, the Aurora Borealis, the Rockie Mountains, several of the oceans, wild flowers covering the prairies, the Grand Canyon, but my all time favorite is the SW American desert. It is majestic in its' breadth and beauty

Best Answer

Love this one too! xoxox

Best Answer

First, just the beauty of nature. Secondly, their is a time and a season for everything and something wonderous in each of them.

Best Answer

Eloquent. xoxo

Best Answer

oh,yes ithink it can destroy us,its it"s choice

Best Answer

More details.

Best Answer