Yes, I've been going through a lot of emotional and physical pain lately, but I managed a teensy smile..
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 18 Answers Jul 8, 2012

Barbaric

Best Answer

Very ambiguous answer, Sir, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

Best Answer

You look like you're trying too hard...like you should take a step back and relax.

Best Answer

Oh how I was relaxed today in this picture..I never get out and I was actually forced to "get out". But it was so nice, thank you kind Sir, .....

Best Answer

Hot, sexy, windblown babe

Best Answer

By the way, can you find it in your heart do draw up another fine sketch of me? Your former sketch still hangs in a beautiful frame near the picture window. Thank you for that....You are one fine gentleman, and I'm quite sure that many of the beautiful woman and men have appreciated your fine talent....My hat is totally tipped...respectfully.

Best Answer

"This woman needs a hug.'

Best Answer

And I'll accept, kind Sir...

Best Answer

One very tight virtual hug coming up

Best Answer

empathy...concern....your image conveys uncertainty and pensiveness

Best Answer

Yes, you've marked my emotions to a tee...you've always been remarkable in your words throughout the years..(And yes, that's quite a compliment...and I thank you for always being there for me...)

Best Answer

Beautiful and carefree

Best Answer

And you are quite beautiful yourself! I think women in glasses are just gorgeous! (I wear them, too) You have a beautiful smile!

Best Answer

Aww...thx! So sweet! I can picture you in glasses....and think you are gorgeous with them! Have a lovely night! :-)

Best Answer

This is a program of attraction not promotion and I am very attracted and ready to promote you. Are u ready to take the next step?

Best Answer

Not following you hun, but, hold onto my hand, ok?

Best Answer

13th step wich is 1st step plus 12th step - we admit we r powerless and follow this principle in all our affairs - LOL!

Best Answer

You're just too damned cute. feelings uh yes lots of them

Best Answer

Carefree and contemplating

Best Answer

I'd like to be "carefree" still, but, unfortunately, that concept ceased to exist when I turned 11....

Best Answer

You will find it again

Best Answer

It's cute.....and so are you.....

Best Answer

Thank you my wonderful sweetheart...

Best Answer

Just always remember, love.....our looks always pale compared to our hearts. My mom was beautiful, a model. But she was wretched on the inside. You seem to be both lovely inside and out....

Best Answer

Oh, yes, thank you mam. As was my Mom. My Mom had "thee" most unconditional love for her children, and Man was she a "looker". Drop dead gorgeous. You seem to have those same qualities in your heart and for your family, and I thank you for that...

Best Answer

Oxoxox ....... Bless your heart.....

Best Answer

i think it is lovely! looks a bit wild,but happy! glad to see you smile! hugs

Best Answer

Change.

Best Answer

... Hot, Fired my Laptop screen .

Best Answer

With all due respect, not following you...

Best Answer