I'd be very careful in the weeks and months to come. Not that this is true with all women, but she is still probably deciding what to do. I'm sure she still loves you, love has nothing to do with it at this point, nor does forgiveness. Forgiving is easy, it is the forgetting that is the hard part.

Best Answer

I hope you will remember that it was you who cheated, so WHEN the questions come (and they likely will) just account for where you have been and who you are talking to when she asks, you have to prove yourself trustworthy and she will have every right to ask.

Best Answer

TELLING HER IS NOT ABOUT YOU, YOU HONESTLY SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT IT... JUST CONCENTRATE ON HER, IF SHE ASKS ABOUT IT ANSWER IF SHE DOESNT LEAVE IT ALONE... BE AWARE WE CAN BE EVIL ...IF YOU FIGHT AGAIN IT MAY BE THROWN IN YOUR FACE....

Best Answer

Going be a rough and rocky road not saying all will not work out but lots of work and building ahead you have already been told the forgiving is the easy part the forgetting if ever takes time it depends on the love is hers still there and is yours strong enough for the things ahead and the trust and this is very important for many it is the belief in oneself that has been shattered to its core.

Best Answer

I'm so glad I read this! <br />
I recently told by bf I had cheated on him by txting another guy something I shouldn't have.<br />
He gave me another chance, but.....<br />
the way he acts is so......<br />
empty.<br />
lifeless.<br />
Idk what to do. I try to make him happy but nothing works.

Best Answer

Right she acts normal but then just...gets quiet. And won't talk. I didn't have sex with another girl I had phone sex with a ex :/ but I know how you feel. It's gonna be hard for a while I can tell....

Best Answer

I hate this feeling. She acts fine and normal but I can tell she is hurt...she gets quiet, I'll see her tear up and turn away just by looking at me. God I am so sorry for all of this it's the worst thing you could ever do to anyone who you truly love.

Best Answer

I'm feeling the same thing... I was engaged to him... I never meant to hurt him like this...
and even though he says he forgives me, I can tell that what we had is gone......

Best Answer

love is high she is addicted to u<br />
its harder for her to leave than to forgive you

Best Answer