he's texting me btw
endofseptember endofseptember 22-25, F 11 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If you do pick it up, try a high pitched whistle (the one you blow with, not your own whistle), and blow as loud as you can. That should put them off. Or, tried and tested, pick the phone up and say "Taxi service. How can I help you?"

Best Answer

lol. haha cute. thnx i needed a laugh =)

Best Answer

Why do you answer it ?

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

im not. he's sending me a crap.load of texts. and they're all really mean

Best Answer

Get the Police involved then. Show them the text messages and have him charged with harassment.

Best Answer

I would do twq things. Inform the police yes and then change my mobile number. Easy peasy. If he has your landphone, then install an answering machine (and yes, make sure the police hear any insulting messages too). DON'T REACT. It will be bore him. I once received extremely abusive letters from a nutter boyfriend, and kept them for a while to see if my silence stopped it. It did. But otherwise, I would have shown them to the police. Don't be intimidated - be strong!

Best Answer

Great point Stephanie ! Do not give this guy any attention what so ever, and certainly do not allow him to know that he is bothering you. That will just make his crazed mind do it more.

Best Answer

Thanks Wigglebottom. I'd add that nutters are nutters anyway so don't feel guilty. Protect yourself. And remember in the future, take your time before you give your telephone number, address and anything else. (One of my own tricks on a new date - take a taxi home - give the relationship time and always listen to him first - a lot!)

Best Answer

A two word reply comes to mind. It's something like "Fu(k off" !

Best Answer

i said that approximately 100 times already

Best Answer

I don't know what kind of phone you have, but on mine, I have a block feature. I love it. It is the best feature on my phone.

Best Answer

i need to find out how to do that. good stuff...

Best Answer

On my phone, I go to the number that I want to block, and go to options, and down near the bottom of the list it says add to reject list. I can block up to 25 numbers.

Best Answer

Maybe they are upset with you.

Best Answer

really...never would have guessed...

Best Answer

passive-aggression? well, it is friday...

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer