I consider myself to be a person of reasonable intelligence. But, I just don't understand your slang these days.
TheLovingDominant TheLovingDominant 36-40, M 2 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Music

Beez in the trap = slave to the wage = gettin my hustle on = making my money

Best Answer

How do bees in a trap translate to making money?

Best Answer

stuck in the money-making trap "I beez in the trap"

Best Answer

Okay. I was just enlightened by one of my younger friends, and he told me that a "trap" is "da hood" I now know that a "trap star" is an individual who is very skilled in the art of "slinging dope". So, If I understand this correctly. The song is about her having no real future or prospects of living a sane and honest life because he is too busy selling dope in da hood. Is that an accurate summation?

Best Answer

NickiMinaj is just a crazy woman spouting off whatever and just really saying she is all that, but the phrase is really about slinging dope.

Best Answer

I too am baffled. I read the lyrics to the Nicki Minaj song and I'm still in the dark, but it doesn't sound like she's a professional bee exterminator, that's for sure.<br />
What?

Best Answer