Musicality95 Musicality95 18-21, F 19 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

I was happy. Obama is a bit moderate for my taste, but I had lived in Massachusetts when Romney was Governor and I knew he bankrolled his fellow millionaires by imposing ridiculous fees on the working class.

Best Answer

Thrilled. There's no reasoning with ignorant hillbillies who call half the country lazy bums looking for handouts, insist rape can be legitimate, and refuse to try anything different despite the fact they've driven the entire world economy into the toilet. They're like dogs you have catch in the act, shove their noses in their mess, say "No!" in a loud firm voice, and boot out the door until they catch on. Fortunately the worst of them are now 50 and older and even their own children don't agree with them anymore, but I don't want to see my country suffer from their nonsense any longer. Let them die bitter old men and women. The rest of us have put up with them long enough.

Best Answer

Relief! Just Relief! It would had been too nightmarish to think of Romney Winning. I would really believe We would be in Trouble. And if people keep saying Trouble all the time, then Romney would make it really obvious, when we are really falling off the cliff. And it's not good to realize when we are falling Off A Cliff, to be Waking Up at this time without a solution for it.

Best Answer

Delighted...though Obama is more conservative than me, and I wish he really was a socialist, to bad..but he is the lesser of the 2 evils.<br />
Last thing we need is another ignoramus right winger who's so out of touch with reality that they go around reciting delusions such as.....Libs are lazy and all unemployed...all libs want is free handouts...and Hysteria over socialism, communism, that the president is a muslim terrorist from Kenya..LOL That it's time to take over women's uterus's and that rape is good and gods will, Homophobia, like a married gay person would actually ruin their lives...LOL just pathetic.

Best Answer

We were going to get ****** either way.<br />
Our government has become greedy, and has lost touch with average americans.<br />
The government wouldn't have to as many entitlement programs, if they would just make it so the average person could make a living, and have affordable health care, and insurance. <br />
They don't care. <br />
They promote companies to take their factories outside the U.S.<br />
We have dollar stores filled with things from China. I'd like to say don't buy from them, but we're so broke, we have to watch every dollar.<br />
They allow insurance companies to up their rates so high that you lose your home, and can't afford a car.<br />
I didn't like either candidate. <br />
I believe Obama won't work with Congress and vise-versa, and things WILL get worse.<br />
If we did our job like Obama and Congress has done, we'd be fired, and replaced.

Best Answer

Relief....Mitt's wish-washy persona and the people he surrounded himself with worried me

Best Answer

Thank Goodness. <br />
If something happened to Romney, I would NOT want Paul Ryan taking over.

Best Answer

Huge sigh of relief that Obama won.

Best Answer

Glad that America wasn't going to revert back to the 1920's.

Best Answer

Disappointed, but not surprised.

Best Answer

Relieved if our candidate won or disappointed if they lost.

Best Answer

Exactly as I thought it would.

Best Answer

i was glad Obama won it is not that i like Obama he just seemed like the lessor of two evils.

Best Answer

Expected.

Best Answer