SMH
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 11 Answers Apr 9 in Hobbies

iNfested is a great word, those Mumbai ads are like cockroaches, slimy and disgusting, just like their author(s). All I know is that EP can't convince me they didn't know they were there because they are constantly reported and blocked by everyone. That says to me that nobody is on the job, it's all bots and automatic systems and EP is probably getting paid by those Mumbai perverts.

Best Answer

Right! It really upsets me because these escorts could possibly be victims of human trafficking as well.

Best Answer

Exactly. I don't like to use the word 'hate' but - I hate the whole idea of these. That 'insect' makes me sick.

Best Answer

lol okay, I admit I should have used a different word other than infestation.

Best Answer

No. It was the perfect word. You are right, that whole side of the page is full of that creep's ads, there is no way they are questions and I'm sick of it. Sorry, you hit a red button of mine lol.

Best Answer

EP is sleepin' on the job.

Best Answer

i know right! lol

Best Answer

Hi<br />
I think your preaching to the converted nobody wants this stuff.<br />
I did question why but was blocked by EP who said my content was not suitable.<br />
Why I do not know but these people are taking up the middle of the question pages too which have also complained about<br />
It is bad enough with the pervs and crap of our own without this mob<br />
Bio

Best Answer

it sucks, I wish ep would find them selves another revenue stream

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

:-)) I flagged bunches of them earlier today but new ones pop up as fast as you flag

Best Answer

Yea, I just block them because it seems like flagging doesn't do much.

Best Answer

supposedly the ep gods will listen faster to me cuz I'm a paid subscriber and a V, so I gotta try.

Best Answer

All too true :-/

Best Answer

Yes, and it costs tokens to feature questions, so these new users must have bought tokens. I guess it's a cheap way to advertise.

Best Answer

I don't know why, but it really makes me angry for some reason.

Best Answer

oo maybe thats why EP is not doing anything about it, they're making alot of money off those spammers.

Best Answer

you're right! the management should do something about itt

Best Answer

What, your not into escort, massagers- hooker type. I find your uppity attitude offensive and not representative of the American people, of Washington DC that is.

Best Answer

No realy

Best Answer

Oh my gosh -- you're right! <br />
Sincerely,<br />
Massage Hotels of Mumbai

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer