could have been migrainal in nature or food was laced. you need to seek a doc to look at your vision. Wasn't solar flares. never took ecstacy, but have had the experience of seeing the aftermath. not a pretty site

Best Answer

yes a vivid dream in which a romantic interest and I were in a truck, exploring a mountain range. We turned into a corner where the gravel road ended abrupty. The truck I was in with him was seconds away from toppling sideways and off the mountain, a panic causing dream.

Best Answer

Before or after the Ecstasy?

Best Answer

seriously, I just finished eating Burger king food and My eye started doing this light flashing, kaliedescope, thingy for ten minutes- It scared me- looked like a 4th of july sparkler in a circle with the middle being black. I'm not eating there again! Is that what ecstacy does??? maybe someone laced my food!

Best Answer

I was thinking it might be the solar flares because I had fallen asleep in the sun for 2 hours before.

Best Answer