My husband is divorcing me, and I don't want to break up our family with our three little kids. This divorce is consuming my every thought, every second of every day since this started.
LRMommyof3 LRMommyof3 36-40, F 3 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

It's taking over because your whole life is changing. It's especially hard when it's one partner leaving the other for someone else. It's harder on the one being left behind because it's something they don't want and they are being put in a vulnerable position and it can make them feel like they have no control over anything. Right now though the children need you both because their world is being shattered and they will be affected by this the rest of their lives. You have to try to be a strong Mummy for them. They will thank you later and they will save your sanity.

Best Answer

Yes. You and the children can have a good life together. Remember they were left as well.

Best Answer

If I may ask, what are his claims of divorce?

Best Answer

He thinks I haven't cared for him the past two years which is not true. We have been married ten years, and I don't want it to be over.

Best Answer

I don't mean to doubt what he has told you as his claim, but surely you do NOT believe that!?!? There is another reason he's not telling you, trust me on this.

Best Answer