All my buddies and office associates have a significant other and me being 27 am still as always lonely and single. I laugh at myself and cry at the same time. My mother wonders what is wrong with me. I am so embarrassed of being alive. Every one tells me that will remain single as i am too ugly for any girl to go out with me. I feel like shooting myself unfortunately i am not brave enough to kill myself, I wish someone would kill me .
loserwastedlife loserwastedlife 26-30, M 7 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It ain't always what it's cracked up to be. Make a file of each of these people with significant data including date of first date, when married, etc. Then, as the months and years roll on add the gruesome details of their declines. You will feel much better.

Best Answer

Anyone that says you are too ugly to find a girl is a retard, and they should not be your friend. Stay away from them. They aren't worth your time if they are putting you down and not building you up. Your not a loser at all. Love yourself bro. There is mor to life then being with someone. Although it is nice. You'll find someone. But nothing is wrong with you. :) I guarantee it. Seriously get rid of those people you hang out with. They are ********.

Best Answer

All through my life all girls have called me ugly so no point in cheering up anymore.lol.

Best Answer

my advice to you. Do not be around anyone that calls you ugly. They are shallow and inept and mean. They are not worth your time, and it doesn't mean its the truth. The truth is those people that have somehow gravitated to you are not nice. Anyone that bring you down ignore. Anyone that bring you up... find them and stay with them. They are out there... trust me... Don't accept unhappiness from anyone.

Best Answer

i m also a lonely soul

Best Answer

Girls don't like corpses. Try interacting with people, you know talk. Try doing it with random people but be sure to use a jolly good accent and wear your biggest smile, then bigger.

Best Answer

read my story i am and have never been a corpse.

Best Answer

I meant if you died, you'd be a corpse right? Unless you wanna be a zombie

Best Answer

Who cares i suppose it would be better if i were a corpse at least then this pain will be gone.

Best Answer

Don't be pretend to be in a movie with an overly dramatic cast and a happy ending. Life sucks. I know. Look at MY stories, you'll see. I'm a hell lot younger than you but I've seen my life before me, it's a living hell

Best Answer

You are not a loser, just alone at this point in your life. Things will get better, I promise

Best Answer