It ain't always what it's cracked up to be. Make a file of each of these people with significant data including date of first date, when married, etc. Then, as the months and years roll on add the gruesome details of their declines. You will feel much better.

Best Answer

i m also a lonely soul

Best Answer

Girls don't like corpses. Try interacting with people, you know talk. Try doing it with random people but be sure to use a jolly good accent and wear your biggest smile, then bigger.

Best Answer

read my story i am and have never been a corpse.

Best Answer

I meant if you died, you'd be a corpse right? Unless you wanna be a zombie

Best Answer

Who cares i suppose it would be better if i were a corpse at least then this pain will be gone.

Best Answer

Don't be pretend to be in a movie with an overly dramatic cast and a happy ending. Life sucks. I know. Look at MY stories, you'll see. I'm a hell lot younger than you but I've seen my life before me, it's a living hell

Best Answer

You are not a loser, just alone at this point in your life. Things will get better, I promise

Best Answer