Mustlovecats Mustlovecats 13-15, F 17 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

pray for me please I feel so lost with life and with myself and I know God is the only one who can help me.

Best Answer

Please pray for peace for me and strength and peace for my love

Best Answer

I pray that you answer the messages I sent. lol. :) I also ask you to pray for a couple friends that I have living in pakistan. prayers seem to really help in any situation, but, I believe that the Lord will hear you, before he hears me. :)<br />
thnx

Best Answer

ask him to make my boobs bigger.

Best Answer

Sure!<br />
My health, my marriage, my financial hell, horrible place I have to live, & diminishing (almost completely non-existent) hope. <br />
Thanks!:) every little bit helps-hopefully.

Best Answer

Try praying to be mentally fit and when that does not work try getting some proper help. You are ill and may not recognize it.

Best Answer

My mom and My boyfriend! like the guy above said lord already knows why and thanks!

Best Answer

Just pray for me...the Lord already knows why and thanks.

Best Answer

Please pray for me. I need a clear mind, stronger heart n dry eyes :.(

Best Answer

thanks much,you are so thought ful...please pray for my junior,heart.may i pray for you?your parents have to be so proud of you.GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Best Answer

cure aids?

Best Answer

I've been praying to die for some time now, but he won't listen to me. :/

Best Answer

he just said "no." He didn't want to deprive the world of the light you're going to bring... or I'm hallucinating...you pick ;)

Best Answer

ohhhh,how sad.you are so young and a life ahead of you.i hope the lord does not answer that prayer.

Best Answer

Government.

Best Answer