midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 12 Answers May 29, 2012

Most of them are pretty useless.<br />
goto amazon and look at "Biozone Biobulb" Gives a bright clean white light.

Best Answer

thanks ..i will...

Best Answer

You are welcome...Wordd of warning...Look away when you turn it on!

Best Answer

I do not like the cfl's so I use LED, even more energy savings, but expensive on the front end.

Best Answer

I get more illumination from my bright ideas!

Best Answer

First of all the cfl's do not have the same brightness as the older bulbs ! Second they dont Last anywhere near the length of time they predict. Third when replacing a 150 watt bulb with a cfl equivalent the cfl does not fit into the same harp because it is too big. Just try to buy a bigger harp and the lighting stores laugh at you.

Best Answer

I'm ashamed to admit that I have stocked up obsessivley with the old fashioned bulbs before they become obsolete because with the energy savers...I CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING!

Best Answer

LOL... me too....god ..i thought i was the only one...but have a look at what daddy4daughter said ...i'm going to check them out.....

Best Answer

I know they do not work with dimmer switches...

Best Answer

I find they do, if I can't frigging see, I can't do nowt!

Best Answer

LMAO ! I hate them too! Plus they are supposed to have mercury in them and that means they are an environmental hazard !

Best Answer

I know!!! You have to wear a Hazmat suit to change a bulb now!!

Best Answer

Haha thanks for that:)

Best Answer

Don't buy the cheap ones. You get what you pay for. My CFL's and LED's work perfectly well... and some are more than 5 yrs old.

Best Answer