midnightstoker midnightstoker 46-50, M 13 Answers May 29, 2012

Most of them are pretty useless.<br />
goto amazon and look at "Biozone Biobulb" Gives a bright clean white light.

Best Answer

thanks ..i will...

Best Answer

You are welcome...Wordd of warning...Look away when you turn it on!

Best Answer

I do not like the cfl's so I use LED, even more energy savings, but expensive on the front end.

Best Answer

I get more illumination from my bright ideas!

Best Answer

They don't seem to last very long in my opinion...

Best Answer

First of all the cfl's do not have the same brightness as the older bulbs ! Second they dont Last anywhere near the length of time they predict. Third when replacing a 150 watt bulb with a cfl equivalent the cfl does not fit into the same harp because it is too big. Just try to buy a bigger harp and the lighting stores laugh at you.

Best Answer

I'm ashamed to admit that I have stocked up obsessivley with the old fashioned bulbs before they become obsolete because with the energy savers...I CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING!

Best Answer

LOL... me too....god ..i thought i was the only one...but have a look at what daddy4daughter said ...i'm going to check them out.....

Best Answer

I know they do not work with dimmer switches...

Best Answer

I find they do, if I can't frigging see, I can't do nowt!

Best Answer

LMAO ! I hate them too! Plus they are supposed to have mercury in them and that means they are an environmental hazard !

Best Answer

I know!!! You have to wear a Hazmat suit to change a bulb now!!

Best Answer

Haha thanks for that:)

Best Answer

Don't buy the cheap ones. You get what you pay for. My CFL's and LED's work perfectly well... and some are more than 5 yrs old.

Best Answer