Ostra Ostra 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 4, 2011

I don't like to dwell on things I cannot have or change. I move on quickly, I travel or take a class on something to take my mind off - it is all mind control. Five years and it took maybe a couple of months - I moved, got promoted, got a new car, started dating again - friends help a lot.

Best Answer

Yes, that's exactly what I did. Kept going on like crazy, was doing really difficult courses in University, then went straight to work, then traveled and 6 months later I still get that horrible feeling, I was shocked as I thought I was over him... But I guess I'll be good in another 6 months or so.

Best Answer

Yes, you will. There are plenty of great guys out there. :)

Best Answer

I don't think it takes long to get over a person, but it takes time to get over what went on in the relationship. What they did,what you did, why you made the choices you made, why it ended, why it began, why you stayed together the time you did. Some things you can't just "get over", but you can learn, grow, and change from them.

Best Answer

I find that speaking for Me,the longer the relationship was,the longer it takes,due to the fact that there were more memories to be forgotten about,the good memories even remind Me of the bad ones so it's best for Me to forget about all the memories altogether

Best Answer

Yes, I'm waiting for someone to invent a machine to delete memories like in the film Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Best Answer

the injury is still fresh. love sucks!

Best Answer

usually a few decades is all. i am finally over my first crush from 4th grade.. dumb *****.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Relationship lasted from age 15 till 44 im over him in some ways others ways i still like to know how he is etc..

Best Answer

Takes a while to get over but from my point of veiw there is always something left over. i

Best Answer

Yes I was thinking that, when you've been that long together I guess you never get completely over it but start living with it...

Best Answer

To many good memories at the least to just forget about it

Best Answer

I wrote a giant answer for this then felt guily for typing it and now you get this one.

Best Answer

Why guilty?

Best Answer

Was going to talk crap on ex wife but i try not to hate.

Best Answer

You and Dee are not on the outs are you? Please tell me no!!!!!

Best Answer