laikagirl laikagirl 51-55, M 21 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If a male wishes to look fem I think hair and some make-up is necessary. Make-up is a great way to feel and look more fem try it.

Best Answer

No you are not weird,because you are a cross dresser,you just like the clothes part<br />
But with me i like all of it,the clothes,makeup,hair,heels the lot,i'm also smooth all over and i'm a tgirl<br />
Jayne x

Best Answer

No. I don't do hair, nails or makeup either. I just wear clothing and do wear heels. I enjoy dressing up but that's it.

Best Answer

Not in my books.<br />
I don't even wear dresses (although I suppose a nurse or maid's uniform is a dress) yet I consider my fetish part of cross-dressing. Besides, what's the point of wigs and make-up if you're in a rubber hood or two?

Best Answer

No your not weird everyone has their quirks and fetishes. Lots of us wear lingerie I DO, so what it is after all just cloth, I didn't know cloth could be gender specific.

Best Answer

Some may think so but to others it is freedom. Some wear dresses or skirts or dresses and have a beard or other facial hair. Some women hate makeup; others a labor of love. Be what you want to be and wear what you enjoy wearing.

Best Answer

You don't have to look like a girl to enjoy the benefits of cross dressing. Wear what you want and have fun. Altho if you go out, there will be plenty of people laughing and teasing you if you look like a man in a dress.

Best Answer

No....not weird, but you might be missing out on some more fun if you at least put on a pair of heels and possibly some lipstick?!! :-0

Best Answer

I love feminine clothing, but I'm not trying to be a woman, having tried all my life to be a man in the first place, and neither thing works for me.<br />
We have choices about these things, and my being an androgyne is in my head, not in my dressing table or wardrobe. I still love dresses, hose, nighties and the rest though!

Best Answer

Kerrun, what if a male doesn't wish to look fem? Some men just prefer the feel of the dresses while still at home in their masculinity.<br />
Laika, to the rest of the world any man who wears a dress is weird whether we wear makeup etc. or not. I say, celebrate our weirdness!

Best Answer

I would guess it makes you like most crossdressers, most of whom never have the opportunity (nor willingness) to make a complete transformation.

Best Answer

You would look weird for sure.

Best Answer

I say do what you want, but if you go out in public, you'd look a lot better with a decent wig and at least minimal makeup, like lipcolor and some blush and mascara......it would make you look more 'complete'.....in my opinion.

Best Answer

nah. its to each his own. seen it all. bald in a dress, could be hot for a gay man. not that u r bald, idk

Best Answer