XNGespenst XNGespenst 22-25, M 11 Answers May 31, 2012

I love her. <br />
She is from my hometown, and she has done so much for the people and the schools there. She is always friendly, never snobby, and I like her music too. What a little sweetheart!

Best Answer

A truly creative and talented lady!! and so humble......she came from such a poor background and still made a wonderful living for herself & I'm sure, her family....<br />
She is a true original and deserves all the success she has & still gets!!<br />
If anyone's interested, she's a Sunsign Capricorn.......the true businesswoman...the creative part? that's another part of her birthchart.....

Best Answer

She's had an interesting journey.

Best Answer

love her

Best Answer

I hope the poor thing doesn't get a chest cold!

Best Answer

She looks like a caricature not a real person. Like all eople that are scared of growing old it's sad and pathetic. It's just postponing the inevitable

Best Answer

I like her, she's very funny and seems honest:)

Best Answer

Lovely voice, writes great songs, cares about educating young children, can laugh at herself re surgery and wigs, not much else.

Best Answer