experiencingnow experiencingnow 26-30, F 8 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Never been a part of one, but too me, it seems like that is just a way to keep from severing ties, and a terrible idea. I saw your earlier question, and if he is cheating on you now, can you imagine the pain you'd feel when he brought other women around? Also, you would fight just as much.

Best Answer

Ask me again in a year. I'm giving my<br />
Marriage one last try.

Best Answer

No, but I'm going through a "get the F out of my house you cheating *****" seperation. Spent most of the day packing her stuff into trash bags.

Best Answer

so sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Brutal. I lived in that crap for 6 months (separation with impending divorce)

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer

never been apart of one, because im not married or havent been married yet, but my parents are divorced. and idk how it is for them but it sucks for me. i dont really know what its like to have both of my parents living in one house. my whole family all together in one house. i envy those who only have to be in one home with their family. i HATE switching back and forth between both houses but i want to be with them both.

Best Answer

Divorce does not work on a live in basis. The whole purpose of divorce is to live elsewhere with other people.

Best Answer