One word; Pass!!!

Best Answer

hurray! I will no longer have the squeeze through my own door!

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

That would be soooooooo BAD *** to have Burger King deliever food!

Best Answer

They do delivery here in the Philippines as does Mc Donalds and Jollibee. Has worked well here for a number of years-should do okay in the states if they keep the minimum purchase amount down.

Best Answer

It won't affect me where I live.

Best Answer

Say it isn't so! They should do pennance by investing in a gigantic fleet of trucks for nationwide neighborhood produce deliveries. Like when I was a kid....the fruit man would drive up and down the streets hawking fresh veggies and fruit. Man, that was great.

Best Answer

just breading more lazyness, make a policy that they only deliver to the sidewalk, you need to get your *** to the sidewalk to pick it up. plus that food is bad 3 minutes after its left the counter, how could it last a 15 or 20 delivery drive

Best Answer

Now i will never leave the house.

Best Answer

Mc Donalds catering weddings? Hadn't heard that. Now that has Red Neck written all over it.

Best Answer

u can get anything delivered through 3rd party delivery services i forget the name of a few of these .. but they exist.. google food delivery service type stuff. <br />
but it would be to cold when it gets here. . i dont think it would be popular much.. u can get burgers and fries delivered from pizza shop type places etc. . leave it for chinese and pizzas =]

Best Answer

I'm sorry to say it will be big hit in this town...

Best Answer

I like Burger King's chicken fries :)

Best Answer

They ARE quite tasty.

Best Answer

pizza and chinese foods do it all the time

Best Answer

True, true.

Best Answer

Now we can get diabetes faster!

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer