QuinnMyers QuinnMyers 22-25, F 12 Answers Apr 28, 2012

i think we should herd them all into public schools and board 'em up until they're old enough to work!

Best Answer

my cousin went to a private school until her best friend died of an overdose in her arms she transfered to public school and never had that problem

Best Answer

It depends on the school...<br />
If your going to enroll on a PRIVATE school. Choose a non sectarian and academically excelling while choose a PUBLIC school that practice strict observance of grades....

Best Answer

I've been around kids from both and I'll say that those from public schools have better social skills and seem to adapt to situations better. Also, kids from private schools, for whatever reason, are much more vulgar - even from Christian private schools.<br />
To me, though, the worst is home schooling. They may learn more (or may not, according to the situation) but most of them develop absolutely zero social skills. I've met home-schooled geniuses who barely knew how to shake your hand and say hello.

Best Answer

I do agree with you on private school kids being more vulgar.

Best Answer

As a former worker for education I would go for public. My daughter went there too. For several reasons it is the best option for the child's benefit.

Best Answer

all the same in the UK.

Best Answer

Public is best. Kids are nicer more friendly and that's just the way to go!

Best Answer

kids are friendly weather they go to public or private school.
Private schools in USA have a higher standard than public schools, I am sure you will agree with that.
However a kid that only goes to private school does not get to interact with kids from all social classes, and that is an issue in real life.

Best Answer