sosadallday sosadallday 46-50, F 14 Answers Feb 21, 2012

All for legalizing marijuana, but don't fool yourself into thinking it will magically solve the US financial problems.

Best Answer

tabbacco did back in the day-

Best Answer

Some quick reading shows me that legalizing marijuana may pull in a cool 15 billion or so a year. The debt is 15 trillion. And that's not talking the yearly difference between revenue and expense. So it will help but uh... a lot more is needed.

Best Answer

it is less dangerous than alcohol. im for legalizing. and simple statistics of how much is grown in the US that many are unaware (talking large quantities), if taxed could help put a dent in the debt of the nation

Best Answer

and put lots of people to back work.

Best Answer

can't happen, makes Too much sense.

Best Answer

I think it just might- Rhode Island is almost bankrupt, no money for fixing roads, shutting down schools- lots of towns in recievership, they are considering putting tollbooths on ALL the roads comming into RI because they need money so bad!

Best Answer

No, it won't solve all of our financial woes, but hell yeah it would help!! Lots of money in legalizing it and stoners will be stoners. Will still buy it and smoke it.

Best Answer

Legalizing and taxing it would make it prohibitively expensive for a lot of people.And,our government getting involved never fails to screw things up.

Best Answer

....America has guns death penalty, the medical insurance & welfare system are rubbish. however the vast amount of weapons and trips to space would be better stopped controlled to help financial problems.

Best Answer

No it can't, though marijuana in it self is relatively safe compared to other mind altering substances. It has two properties to it that are highly destructive. The first it that it is mind altering, people not think with their right minds. The second is, it's a starter drug, a greater percentage of the people who use it end up doing more and more. It can be useful with self control, but it's one of the major drugs that removes your inhibitions towards other substances. In younger folks, it really has an effect, more often a very bad one in the end.

Best Answer

the only reason it's a starter drug is because it's illegal and people try other things when they can't get weed.

Best Answer

Growing up in the world I did, my opinion will always differ on that, but I guess it's always debatable. I think more than anything, I really dislike how lazy it makes people, I can't stand laziness, that's a major player in why we have as many issues as we do, laziness.

Best Answer

Don't make me lazy- sparks my creativity- I come up with THE best recipes, artwork and other creative things. depends on the trype- some makes ya sleepy- i don't like that kind. I can't wait til I can have some-when it's legalized- I haven't since i was a kid.

Best Answer

Definitely support but this country is too stupid to realize the good it would do.

Best Answer

Absolutely support legalization. Where I live, so many people smoke weed the cops wont bust you for less.than an ounce.

Best Answer

well it would make it a lot easier

Best Answer