Ask the cat in the box.

Best Answer

Which one? The cat with the poison or the cat sleeping? Or neither or both?

Best Answer

I tried but everytime I opened the box the cat was friggin' gone! Damn Schrodinger... damn him to h3ll! *wink*

Best Answer

Quantum mechanics is our future... More than Einstein's Theory of relativity, I admire this because if you are working upon a computer, you should know that it is the first product of artificial intelligence. We have nano technology leading us to create a world full of robots.... All this is possible by the study of infinitesimal particles and quantum mechanics is all about that...

Best Answer

I don't know about 'our future' but does appear to be the next big 'discovery' about the nature of reality. Also appears to be a possible route to FTL (Faster Than Light) travel.

Best Answer

There are neutrinos but still, it is not confirmed. nature of reality is what makes our future.... We still have lot to go...

Best Answer

That there is a techon universe that is responsible for quantum effect in this universe. That there is a ( REAL) universe beyond the speed of light barrier. That man has the audacity to think we can figure it out. Like dirty Harry said Mans got to know his limitations. Lets see if we have one.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

can they fix a zero-turn lawnmower?

Best Answer

whats Quantum mean?...

Best Answer

Vary vary vary small amounts. Like peenee weenee quantities

Best Answer

well i now know Hollywood mis-uses the term a lot :)

Best Answer

lol... I've got to remember that one... peenee weenee quantities... *grin*

Best Answer

lol... A friend of mine actually worked (may still but we've lost touch for a few years) as a screen writer's assistant and said 'trust me a lot of times we try to get the science right and the director says we're just going to bore the sh!t out of the audience and just make it 'sound cool'

Best Answer